ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa From Pakistan,Need Advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Leo.Leo

Spouse Visa From Pakistan,Need Advice

Post by Leo.Leo » Sat May 21, 2016 8:41 am

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice from members for spouse visa from Pakistan.
Got few questions if you can kindly answer.
I Am On ILR in UK and planning to apply for my Wife in Pakistan.

(APPLICATION PROCESS)
(Question-1) I am bit confuse about what documents my wife will submit in Pakistan and what documents i will submit here in Sheffield in support of our application. or shall i send all my documents to her to submit in Pakistan. Would appreciate if u can guide me how the process works.

(ACCOMMODATION)
(Question-2) currently i am living in a flat in single room. but as one of the couple is moving out so i will be taking that double room from next month. would that be enough to meet accommodation requirements. i will provide tenancy agreement from landlord and letter from landlord that my wife will move in there. there are 4 rooms in total and in total we will b 5 people living there including my wife. i Don,t have any bills under my name as landlord pays them all and rent is including bills.

(EMPLOYMENT)
(Question-3) My annual salary is 19100£ so i will b providing my six months wage slips plus bank statements, do i also i have to provide letter from employer if yes what information does home office require on that letter?

Would appreciate your quick response.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa From Pakistan,Need Advice

Post by CR001 » Sat May 21, 2016 5:04 pm

1. See Spouse Visa from Pakistan - Step by Step Guide (click)

2. Should be ok provided the accommodation is not overcrowded. See Guide to Accommodation Overcrowding (click)

3. You need 6 months payslips, 6 months bank statements, employment contract and a letter from your employer summarising your employment conditions and that employment is ongoing etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Post by rasheyz » Sun May 22, 2016 10:21 pm

this guide is very confusing, at least for me, i will try to make it easy for you.

======================
For Biometric appointment

Passport
ID Card
Application form
Appendix 2
Biometric appointment confirmation email
Application transaction confirmation email
IHS Reference Number
IHS transaction confirmation

===============
From Pakistan to You

English test certificate
TB test certificate
Nikka nama (urdu)
Nikka nama (English translated)
Wedding & other together picture
Wafa Passport size Pics
Signed Application form
Wedding Card

============================
From You to UKBA + Documents recievd from Pakistan

Bank Statements
Employment letters
Salary slips
Accommodation Documents
Money transfer slips
Skype chat
whatsapp chat
DRP and Passport orignals
Printed and signed application form
Appendix 2 Form
Sponsorship undertaking Form
=========================

Hope above will help.

Regards

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:23 am

Leo.Leo wrote:Hi Everyone,

I need some advice from members for spouse visa from Pakistan.
Got few questions if you can kindly answer.
I Am On ILR in UK and planning to apply for my Wife in Pakistan

(APPLICATION PROCESS)
(Question-1) I am bit confuse about what documents my wife will submit in Pakistan and what documents i will submit here in Sheffield in support of our application. or shall i send all my documents to her to submit in Pakistan. Would appreciate if u can guide me how the process works.
I have done all procedure recently. You or your wife need to login on Uk4visa. You can share login details to each others so that you boht get access to from and will be able to print it after you complete and submit form by paying fees, booking appointment etc Your wife only need printed form, passports and email confirmation of fees and appointment ..rest she can send all documents to you even before going for biometric which you can post to Sheffield soon after she enrol for biometric..appendix 2 dont need applicant signature so you can fill that on behalf of your wife..
Leo.Leo wrote: (ACCOMMODATION)
(Question-2) currently i am living in a flat in single room. but as one of the couple is moving out so i will be taking that double room from next month. would that be enough to meet accommodation requirements. i will provide tenancy agreement from landlord and letter from landlord that my wife will move in there. there are 4 rooms in total and in total we will b 5 people living there including my wife. i Don,t have any bills under my name as landlord pays them all and rent is including bills.

(EMPLOYMENT)
(Question-3) My annual salary is 19100£ so i will b providing my six months wage slips plus bank statements, do i also i have to provide letter from employer if yes what information does home office require on that letter?

Would appreciate your quick response.
You need at least one bedroom flat with all facilities to satisfy the requirement of accommodation..You will need to have council tax bill or utility bills on your name to prove that you are living in there along with tenancy agreement and if its shared property then tenancy agreement should have name of all people living in there so in that case its recommended to get house inspection response from local surveyor to make sure that its not overcrowded as per their rule

You need to look that whether you are in salaried employment or non salaried of category A. If in salaried then they will take lowest income of last six month and will multiply it with 12 to calculate your annual salary. If you are in non salaried employment then they will add your last six month wages and will divide it by 6 and then multiply with 12 to calculate your gross annual salary

Yes you need letter from employer stating the length of your employment, nature of contract whether fixed hours/pay or irregular shift pattern, your average salary in last 6 month if you apply under non salaried or your annual salary of you apply under salaried