ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Referee and JCAP;anyone with recent experience

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kitcor
Newly Registered

MN1 Referee and JCAP;anyone with recent experience

Post by Kitcor » Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello,

I am working on my son's MN1 application form (he is 9 months old) and would be grateful to get advise on the following (have found some discussions on the forum but they are from 2012/11/14 so dared to ask re recent experience):

1) Both GP and Health Visitor have refused to sign the form due to recent policy. I don't have or know anyone else who has been 'engaged' with him in a professional capacity. What is the best way forward please?

2) My local council in Wandsworth provides JCAP services, but when I booked an appointment online, I could only book it for the NCS. Could I still pay the different and request for the JCAP during my appointment?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kitcor
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 Referee;anyone with recent experience

Post by Kitcor » Mon May 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Kitcor wrote:Hello,

I am working on my son's MN1 application form (he is 9 months old) and would be grateful to get advise on the following (have found some discussions on the forum but they are from 2012/11/14 so dared to ask re recent experience):

1) Both GP and Health Visitor have refused to sign the form due to recent policy. I don't have or know anyone else who has been 'engaged' with him in a professional capacity. What is the best way forward please?

2) My local council in Wandsworth provides JCAP services, but when I booked an appointment online, I could only book it for the NCS. Could I still pay the different and request for the JCAP during my appointment?

Thank you very much in advance.

OK, clarified re JCAP today, but any advice on the reference would be appreciated. Many thanks.

karg_g

Re: MN1 Referee and JCAP;anyone with recent experience

Post by karg_g » Mon May 23, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi Kitcor,

I was in the exact same situation. My son was around 4 months when i applied JCAP through Wandsworth NCS. Assuming your son was born here, he is entitled to BC. This pretty much over-rides most of the requirement.

My GP/Health Visitor and the nursery my daughter goes to all refused to sign. I ended getting one of my co-worker who is British Citizen to sign in professional capacity.

When you go to Wandsworth, towards to end/half way the lady asked whether i would like to do Joint passport with the Naturlisation, i agreed and she helped me with paper work and payment forms.

Good luck
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

Kitcor
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 Referee and JCAP;anyone with recent experience

Post by Kitcor » Mon May 23, 2016 10:29 pm

karg_g wrote:Hi Kitcor,

I was in the exact same situation. My son was around 4 months when i applied JCAP through Wandsworth NCS. Assuming your son was born here, he is entitled to BC. This pretty much over-rides most of the requirement.

My GP/Health Visitor and the nursery my daughter goes to all refused to sign. I ended getting one of my co-worker who is British Citizen to sign in professional capacity.

When you go to Wandsworth, towards to end/half way the lady asked whether i would like to do Joint passport with the Naturlisation, i agreed and she helped me with paper work and payment forms.

Good luck
Thanks very much for your response. Did they accept the reference from your friend?