ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the procedure after a appeal is allowed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

princysherin
Newly Registered

Post by princysherin » Tue May 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi everyone,
I had made an appeal against the decision of the ECO for my husband as a tier 2 dependent. The appeal is allowed and the decision says there is no application for an anonymity order and none appears to be appropriate. The decision letter is dated 06/05/2016 but I received it on 23/05/2016. What is the further step needed and how long I have to wait for my husband to get the visa.

princysherin
Newly Registered

Post by princysherin » Tue May 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Hi everyone,
I need some help regarding the procedure after a appeal is being allowed. I I had made an appeal against the decision of the ECO for my husband's tier dependent visa. The appeal is allowed and the decision states there is no application for an anonymity orderandnone appears to be appropriate. The decision letter is dated 06/05/2016 but I received the letter on 23/05/2016. What should we do further to get the visa and how long will it take?

saturn 123789

Re: What is the procedure after a appeal is allowed

Post by saturn 123789 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:14 pm

you should wait for an email or call in letter from the home office and it indicates the procedure to follow in order to have your visa stumped its usually take up to 6 weeks

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Tue May 24, 2016 7:00 pm

would you like to share your appeal timeline with us? thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

princysherin
Newly Registered

Post by princysherin » Wed May 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Thank you for the information..... The fee which we pay for the appeal will that be refunded if the appeal is allowed.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu May 26, 2016 9:32 am

The visa will be issued at the ECO post the application was made at/ through. It can take weeks and my advice is to chase it hard to get it issued ASAP.

The reason for the delay in receiving your appeal decision is down the the time the HO has to appeal against the allowed appeal and the time taken for the courts to produce the paperwork. By the time the paperwork is scanned and passed on to the ECO post you lose a number of days.

In addition the passport will need to be returned for the 30 day visa to be applied.