ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS ILR refused postal application and interview

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vsk

Re: PBS ILR refused postal application and interview

Post by vsk » Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm

omnishanti wrote:Good news everyone, my solicitor submitted AR on 12th of May and today he received approval letter in post. Hope everyone in the process get approval soon. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Hi Omnishanti,

Congratulations !! I had the same case but I submitted to Hmrc on below threshold limit (33k). Showed £39k for HO. Any suggestion to justify my error. I amended to £39k now and paid taxes, but HO see the threshold atleast, any suggestions ?

omnishanti
Newly Registered

Post by omnishanti » Tue May 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi all, It was AR not PAP.

Also I received half dozen messages asking solicitor details. Honest opinion is doesn't matter which solicitor you use as far as your grounds are strong.

Portablejohnson

Post by Portablejohnson » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi Omnishanti,
Congrats on your ILR.I think it would be helpful if you can share your solicitor details.I know you'very said it doesn't matter the solicitor but someone with a successful track record goes a long way to give peace of mind.

ILR 007
Newly Registered

Post by ILR 007 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:26 am

Postby omnishanti » Tue May 24, 2016 10:43 am

Good news everyone, my solicitor submitted AR on 12th of May and today he received approval letter in post. Hope everyone in the process get approval soon. Please feel free to ask any questions.
omnishanti
Newly Registered

Hi Omnishanti.

I would really appreciate if you could inbox send the details of your solicitor.

Best regards,

ILR007

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:14 pm

ILR 007 wrote:Re: PBS ILR refused postal application and interview
Postby omnishanti » Tue May 24, 2016 10:43 am

Good news everyone, my solicitor submitted AR on 12th of May and today he received approval letter in post. Hope everyone in the process get approval soon. Please feel free to ask any questions.
omnishanti
Newly Registered

Hi Omnishanti.

I would really appreciate if you could inbox send the details of your solicitor.

Best regards,

ILR007
You don't have PM access and please don't dig up old topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.