ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa - wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mani78
Newly Registered

Spouse visa - wife

Post by mani78 » Sat May 28, 2016 1:06 am

Hi i came to uk November 1999 on spouse visa we divorced in 2001. On July 2001 i was granted ILR.

I get married second time in 2002 and my all children born after my ILR. I get my British passport in 2012
My question is my family is still in Pakistan and i would like to bring them in U.K . Do my wife need IELTS or english language test to apply a VISA? I already working on my wage slips, bank statements ETC. She is unable to go to collage because my two children go to school and she have too many responsibilities. Can someone advice me please?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa - wife

Post by CR001 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:14 am

She needs English A1 to apply for a spouse visa. If she does not submit the English test, her application will be refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.