ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

johnny9765

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by johnny9765 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:59 pm

guidov wrote:We made an application for PR based on unmarried EEA family member and just received back the PR card and all documents.

This is the timeline:
Sent application: 07/12/15
Biometric letter: 20/12/15
COA dated : 13/01/2016
PR Card date: 23/05/2016
PR card received: 25/05/2016
Documents returns: 26/05/2016
Congrats on your PR can i ask what documentation you send? did you send proof for every month of the 5 year and did you get a COA which gave you the right to work

guidov
Newly Registered

Post by guidov » Sat May 28, 2016 9:12 am

johnny9765 wrote:
guidov wrote:We made an application for PR based on unmarried EEA family member and just received back the PR card and all documents.

This is the timeline:
Congrats on your PR can i ask what documentation you send? did you send proof for every month of the 5 year and did you get a COA which gave you the right to work
Thank you - yes the COA which we got in January did give the right to work.

Regarding your first question: For the proof of co-habiting/being a family unit, we grouped the information we provided into years (so we had five bundles of documents). We did about 5-6 documents for each of us in each year spread throughout (making sure that the first document was before the actual five years). These documents are bank statements, credit card bills, utility bills, mobile phone bills - these had only one name on it but the same address. Then we used things like holidays/hotel or airline bookings which had both our names on it as well. So in total we sent about 10-15 documents per year between the two of us.

guidov
Newly Registered

Post by guidov » Sat May 28, 2016 9:24 am

tolani01 wrote:
guidov wrote:
tolani01 wrote:
Congrats,
But what do you mean by unmarried? Please explain further about
1. Your status before the application?
2. Any child/children between both.

Thanks

We used the unmarried EEA route where we have been cohabiting for the last 5 years without being married and no children. I am the EEA citizen and my partner is considered to be my family member but we do not have a marriage certificate. It requires more documents to prove that we have been cohabiting for the 5 years and form a family unit.
Thanks
But i still need to get something clear,
1. What was your partner's status?
2. What are those documents to prove the cohabiting?
3. Is it possible as a former spouse of an eea national with divorce, after getting pr, can i apply for my non eea partner i mean the father of my 5yrs and 2yrs sons who lives with me since i got seperated before my divorce to an eea national?
4. Do i ve to remarry again before i can apply for my children's father?
Please put me through.

Hi Tolani01,

1. My partner's status as a non-EEA national was EEA2 residence card for 5 years (2010-2015) as a unmarried/cohabiting family member of an EEA national.
2. These documents are official documents with at least the same address on it and preferably with both names on it as well. We had lots with same address such as utility bill, bank statement, credit card, council tax and a few with both our names on it like holiday bookings.

Regarding your questions about 3 and 4 - I dont know to be honest, it's a very different situation than mine. In order to use the EEA route, one person of the couple needs to be an EEA national and exercising treaty rights, and I am not sure if your PR will make you an EEA national in the eyes of the HO.

I wish you all the best!

Nazar jan123
Newly Registered

Post by Nazar jan123 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:10 am

johnny9765 wrote:

This is the timeline:
Hi.plz I need urgent help my eea4 have been refused because my EEA partner didn't exercise her treaty right for two years.now HO gave me right of appeal .I don't known what to do now .reapply for eea2 or appeal.now my EEA partner working for the last 3 years and we got CSI for the last 1year.please your advice will be helpfully

Música

Post by Música » Sat May 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Nazar please give your timeline

waiting4EEA4
Newly Registered

Post by waiting4EEA4 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Does anyone has traveled to EU with expired EEA2?

EEA4 Application: (Wife already has PR(EEA3) since Aug15)
Application Sent: 18th Feb 2016
Payment taken: 24th Feb 2016
Bio Received: 2nd March 2016 (Done on 3rd)
COA Received: 16th March 2016 (Dated 13th March)
Passport Requested: 8th May 2016 (Not Received)
Passport Return Inquiry: 20th May 2016
Passport Received: 27th May 2016

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat May 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Note to members: it is pointless asking complicated questions in this topic.

This thread is now simply a confusing jumble of mixed posts. It is often unclear who is replying to who.

If you have a complex question simply open your own topic with your question.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Sat May 28, 2016 3:47 pm

sillycrab wrote:Dear all,

Just phoned the HO.

The lady said nowadays biometric enrolment letters sent 4-5 weeks after payment taken and COA after that. She's advised me to phone again if I do not receive biometric enrolment letter in next two weeks .

Hope this help.
Just an update, received biometric enrolment letter today dated 25th May.

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Sat May 28, 2016 4:05 pm

sillycrab wrote:
sillycrab wrote:Dear all,

Just phoned the HO.

The lady said nowadays biometric enrolment letters sent 4-5 weeks after payment taken and COA after that. She's advised me to phone again if I do not receive biometric enrolment letter in next two weeks .

Hope this help.
Just an update, received biometric enrolment letter today dated 25th May.

that's great :)

Nazar jan123
Newly Registered

Post by Nazar jan123 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Application sent 6 December
Money taken 9 December
Biometric letter 27 December
Coa on 7 jan
Refused on 20 May
Received all documents with my passport and refusal letter

nel974

Post by nel974 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Nazar jan123 wrote:Application sent 6 December
Money taken 9 December
Coa on 7 jan
Refused on 20 May
Hi Nazar,
I can only see only two posts from you, I believe you have been on the form as a guest. To get any kind of help/ideas you have to explain your situation. I appreciate it's been a distressing news to get. But still you have to pin point the factors on which your application was rejected and what do you think of them?
I have my solicitor but this forum has helped me more than my solicitor could.
wish you good luck
Last edited by nel974 on Sat May 28, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Sat May 28, 2016 9:44 pm

nel974 wrote:
Nazar jan123 wrote:Application sent 6 December
Money taken 9 December
Coa on 7 jan
Refused on 20 May
Hi Nazar,
I can only see only two posts from you, I believe you have been on the form as a guest. To get any kind of help/ideas you have to explain your situation. I appreciate it's been a distressing news to get. But still you have to pin point the factors on which your application was rejected and what do you think of them?
I have my solicitor but this forum has helped me more than my solicitor could.
wish you good luck
I agree with Nel...

Nazar jan123
Newly Registered

Post by Nazar jan123 » Sat May 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi,niel
Iam so stressful for the past few days that I can't even sleep. Bcz my pr refused the reason is my EEA partner didn't exercise her treaty right for two years bcz I didn't known that she need to work as well. I realised in 2013 that her treaty right is so important.since 2013 she is self-employed as a cleaner.and in 2014 she have CSI as well. Home office accepted her work as a self-employed from 2013.now I don't know what to do plz help me shall I apply again for 5 years and what documents do I need again for RC.well it be successful .plz your help will be appreciated. Thanks

nel974

Post by nel974 » Sun May 29, 2016 12:18 am

Nazar jan123 wrote:Hi,niel
Iam so stressful for the past few days that I can't even sleep. Bcz my pr refused the reason is my EEA partner didn't exercise her treaty right for two years bcz I didn't known that she need to work as well. I realised in 2013 that her treaty right is so important.since 2013 she is self-employed as a cleaner.and in 2014 she have CSI as well. Home office accepted her work as a self-employed from 2013.now I don't know what to do plz help me shall I apply again for 5 years and what documents do I need again for RC.well it be successful .plz your help will be appreciated. Thanks
Hi,
I am not your man, there are moderators on this forum who can advise you. But I reckon you should start a new thread. Please don be so precise as the devil is always in details.
Its possible that your partner has obtained PR even before your relationship, so please state complete circumstances. I mean when did you both arrive in the UK, when you got into relationship, what were you both doing since you are in the UK etc?
please clearly explain who your partner was exercising treaty rights for the years you applied for, why did you apply if you think home office is right about their decision?
wish you luck

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun May 29, 2016 12:21 am

noajthan wrote:Note to members: it is pointless asking complicated questions in this topic.

This thread is now simply a confusing jumble of mixed posts. It is often unclear who is replying to who.

If you have a complex question simply open your own topic with your question.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ying688
Newly Registered

Post by ying688 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:01 am

Joint EEA and non-EEA application

Application submitted: 28/04/16
Application received: 29/04/16
Payment taken: 03/05/16
Confirmation email received: 27/05/16
Biometrics letter received: 28/05/16
Biometrics enrolled: 31/05/16

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:11 pm

I called H.O today and asked about that status of my application, the person said its in final stage, did anyone got that reply as well ???

Música

Post by Música » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Arshsam wrote:I called H.O today and asked about that status of my application, the person said its in final stage, did anyone got that reply as well ???
Arshsam but your application already reached the 6 months.... What the person told you is something that you already know. Everyone who received biometric and coa is in the final stage, so I guess she (he) wasn't very helpful. I advise you to call everyday until they give you an acceptable answer

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Música wrote:
Arshsam wrote:I called H.O today and asked about that status of my application, the person said its in final stage, did anyone got that reply as well ???
Arshsam but your application already reached the 6 months.... What the person told you is something that you already know. Everyone who received biometric and coa is in the final stage, so I guess she (he) wasn't very helpful. I advise you to call everyday until they give you an acceptable answer

Yes, Exactly, really was not impressed at all, will call tomorrow again, lets see...

Música

Post by Música » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Música wrote:

Yes, Exactly, really was not impressed at all, will call tomorrow again, lets see...
All the best!! Hopefully they send it to you soon. Keep us update

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Thanks Musica :)

zico

Post by zico » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm so anxious and wondering when I'm going to get a reply from the home office. I applied in the middle of december. The last reply for December I've seen in this forum was for people who applied on the 7th of december.

Música

Post by Música » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:43 pm

zico wrote:I'm so anxious and wondering when I'm going to get a reply from the home office. I applied in the middle of december. The last reply for December I've seen in this forum was for people who applied on the 7th of december.
When you applied zico?

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 pm

zico wrote:I'm so anxious and wondering when I'm going to get a reply from the home office. I applied in the middle of december. The last reply for December I've seen in this forum was for people who applied on the 7th of december.

whats your timeline Zico ? Biometric and C.O A ...

zico

Post by zico » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:28 am

This is my timeline:
Application sent: 12/12/2015
Application received: 14/12/2015
Biometric: 20/01/2016
Coa: 04/04/2016 with right to work.
Pr: still waiting.