ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension of schenghen visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Monilp178
Newly Registered

Extension of schenghen visa

Post by Monilp178 » Mon May 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello,
I am an Indian national holding an Indian passport.
I have visas for UK for 6 months and I have schenghen visas valid till 29th June and for 30 days and it's a multiple entry visas.
So far I've visited the Netherlands for 5 days and come back to uk afterwards. I want to to visit Spain in July from uk but my visas are going to expire by the end of June.
Any kind of assistance is very much appreciated.
If you could tell me what kind of procedure I need to go through in uk, it'd be of great help.
Thank you.

Sincejune

Re: Extension of schenghen visa

Post by Sincejune » Tue May 31, 2016 12:51 am

Monilp178 wrote:Hello,
I am an Indian national holding an Indian passport.
I have visas for UK for 6 months and I have schenghen visas valid till 29th June and for 30 days and it's a multiple entry visas.
So far I've visited the Netherlands for 5 days and come back to uk afterwards. I want to to visit Spain in July from uk but my visas are going to expire by the end of June.
Any kind of assistance is very much appreciated.
If you could tell me what kind of procedure I need to go through in uk, it'd be of great help.
Thank you.
You can't extend the visa. You need to apply for a new schengen visa in the uk or India.

waqasars

Re: Extension of schenghen visa

Post by waqasars » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Which country issued the visa? Is ith Netherlands?

Regards,
Waqas Arshad