ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hamza Amjad

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by Hamza Amjad » Sun May 29, 2016 3:35 pm

sorry if its wrong info but my solicter told me you have to withdraw your appeal then submit new case.
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun May 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Hamza Amjad wrote:sorry if its wrong info but my solicter told me you have to withdraw your appeal then submit new case.
I didn't and my hubby got the visa

Id say only withdaw appeal and apply if your refusal was minor
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Thank you.

how long does it take to withdraw the application?

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:56 pm

under point 21 of what sincejune sent it says outstanding appeal. one can not apply fresh without having withdraw thier appeal. im going to apply 24th june so how many days before that can i withdraw and how long does it take? i am planning to use priority.

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Mon May 30, 2016 12:47 am

Asad1232009 wrote:under point 21 of what sincejune sent it says outstanding appeal. one can not apply fresh without having withdraw thier appeal. im going to apply 24th june so how many days before that can i withdraw and how long does it take? i am planning to use priority.
No 21 is something else. It says if u get a visa in a different categories like visit visa or fiancé visa.
20 is important you don't have to withdraw your appeal like still waiting told you. She applied for her husband while she had a pending appeal.
Once you get the visa on fresh application then you have to withdraw your appeal.

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:55 am

Thank you since june.

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:59 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Hamza Amjad wrote:
Asad1232009 wrote:Dear brothers and sisters

if i wanted to submit a new application would i have to first withdrawy appeal?
yes you have to withdraw your appeal.
No u don't

Chck ur pm sister .. Waiting fr yr reply

QudratullahKader
Afghanistan

Post by QudratullahKader » Tue May 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi guys,

Your accurate answer is much appreciated.
Can some one please shed some light on my query please.

My visa application were refused on 21/01/2016 based on some reason which is a different topic, however I have appealed on february 2016 against the decision of ECO, after few months of waiting, I recieved a letter from tribunal notice of pending appeal on 4/5/2016, in which tribunal given 28 days deadline to ECM to reconsider the case and today I have emailed 'global appeals team' to track my appeal process in respond I have got an email saying "Please note that your appeal has been processed and you will be contacted in due course" what does this mean and does it mean that my review has been successful of whatever please share your experience guys as I so frustrated?
Thanks

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Tue May 31, 2016 12:50 pm

QudratullahKader wrote:Hi guys,

My visa application were refused on 21/01/2016 based on some reason which is a different topic, however I have appealed on february 2016 against the decision of ECO, after few months of waiting, I recieved a letter from tribunal notice of pending appeal on 4/5/2016, in which tribunal given 28 days deadline to ECM to reconsider the case and today I have emailed 'global appeals team' to track my appeal process in respond I have got an email saying "Please note that your appeal has been processed and you will be contacted in due course" what does this mean and does it mean that my review has been successful of whatever please share your experience guys as I so frustrated?
Thanks
It seems that the appeal is being processed, there are members on the forum awaiting a response with much earlier deadlines than yours, they are telling you to be patient and wait.

QudratullahKader
Afghanistan

Post by QudratullahKader » Tue May 31, 2016 1:07 pm

MGH wrote:

Thanks
It seems that the appeal is being processed, there are members on the forum awaiting a response with much earlier deadlines than yours, they are telling you to be patient
and wait.
My question is what does it means?

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Tue May 31, 2016 1:15 pm

It means that they have received your appeal application, the deadline date is the time they have to review your decision, if you read posts from other members you will realise that the deadline date means nothing, members have been and are waiting months of their respective deadlines for any response from the Home office, you are in for a long wait I'm afraid, my advice would be to reapply with priority service, decisions are made in a matter of weeks

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Tue May 31, 2016 4:40 pm

Any update on appeal?
Any 1

QudratullahKader
Afghanistan

Post by QudratullahKader » Tue May 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks

kimak

Post by kimak » Tue May 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanks
It looks like whatever they were doing has been done, and the appeal has been concluded. This could mean anything, overturned or bundles sent.. but if you think you had solid grounds of appeal then the chances are that it is overturned. (this is what i would assume if i were you).
Applied: 14/11/2015
Refused: 02/03/2015
Appealed: 28/03/2015
Payment Taken: 20/04/2015
Appeal Notice: 15/06/2016
ECM Review Deadline: 28/09/2016
Overturned

sha373

Post by sha373 » Tue May 31, 2016 11:26 pm

Hi, my wife visa was refused in dec 2015, and i appealed on 30th dec 2015, review date is end of june 2016, one of the refusal reason was taht whatssapp and viber call history are undated (however any1 can see dates clearly on history pages i provided, but ECO was blind)

now i got some more evidences of our phone call history since our marriage till teh date of application.
my question is can i send these evidences now to ECM ? or i have to show these evidences in court? or what else

thanxx

YANIYAN123
Newly Registered

Post by YANIYAN123 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi stillwaiting123
You say your visa was rejected by not declaring your cash savings, I am also going to apply via cash savings route please can you tell me what should I include in my declaration

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:30 am

sha373 wrote:Hi, my wife visa was refused in dec 2015, and i appealed on 30th dec 2015, review date is end of june 2016, one of the refusal reason was taht whatssapp and viber call history are undated (however any1 can see dates clearly on history pages i provided, but ECO was blind)

now i got some more evidences of our phone call history since our marriage till teh date of application.
my question is can i send these evidences now to ECM ? or i have to show these evidences in court? or what else

thanxx
Hopefully your decision should be overturned at review stage,if it is not, you should write a witness statement and include copies of any evidence you wish to submit, these should be Sent to the tribunal a week before the court hearing.

kimak

Post by kimak » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 am

How long does it takes for them to issue the notice of appeal with the review deadline?
My wife is alone in the uk due to give birth early September.
hoping this gets over turned in review, but i haven't even received the notice of appeal.
Overturned

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:16 am

kimak wrote:How long does it takes for them to issue the notice of appeal with the review deadline?
hoping this gets over turned in review, but i haven't even received the notice of appeal.
Your review deadline should be around 15 weeks from date appeal lodged. However, they are not currently recur with within the deadline. There are members on the forum who are waiting well past the deadline, if it is possible for you I suggest you reapply with priority service, cases are dealt with in a matter of weeks.

kimak

Post by kimak » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:27 am

MGH wrote:
kimak wrote:How long does it takes for them to issue the notice of appeal with the review deadline?
Your review deadline should be around 15 weeks from date appeal lodged. However, they are not currently recur with within the deadline. There are members on the forum who are waiting well past the deadline, if it is possible for you I suggest you reapply with priority service, cases are dealt with in a matter of weeks.
I do not feel confident in re-applying reason being, they rejected my visa because they could not find the company on the companieshouse website, and based on that they assumed that the employment is not genuine, even a kid can see it when they type the name of the company on the companieshouse site, so if i re-apply and they come up with something else more silly i will still have to go with the appeal route. I know that if it gets to court, atleast we have the proof to win..how long does it normally takes from them to send the notice of appeal which has the review deadline? i called tribunal today, they said it has not been issued when asked if it will be any sooner they said yes.
Overturned

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:32 am

@kimak

You should receive the notice very soon, the review deadline would most probably be mid August

2011maryam

Post by 2011maryam » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:47 am

Hey everyone

I know its a long wait but based on personal experience once u submit ur appeal dont expect anything to happen within weeks
Once ur payments are taken u then receive ur appeal notice which can take 2-4 weeks its then 15 weeks after that notice u will get a review deadline.

To be honest in this 15 weeks theres is nothing u can do apart from wait patiently as ringing the tribunal is no help but do try and get help from ur mp they may be able to check status.

Me, MGH, stillwaiting all had are visas refused and understand exactly what ur going thru and now after a long wait and patience our spouses are now with us.

My process took 10 months from starting my appeal to hearing daate plus in this time i had a baby aswell and don't think for one minute that home office or appeals have any sympathy as they dont timescales are timescales for them

Inshallah blessed month of ramadan is approaching all pray hard and i will do dua for everyone
Visa Refused: 23/4/ 2015
Appeal Submitted: 29/4/2015
Appeal notice issued: 23/6/16
Review date: 6/10/2015
Court hearing: 8/2/2016
Judge decision received: 10/2/2016
Call in Letter: 24/2/16
Submitted PP : 26/2/16
Visa granted: 20/4/16

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:55 pm

2011maryam wrote:Hey everyone

I know its a long wait but based on personal experience once u submit ur appeal dont expect anything to happen within weeks
Once ur payments are taken u then receive ur appeal notice which can take 2-4 weeks its then 15 weeks after that notice u will get a review deadline.

To be honest in this 15 weeks theres is nothing u can do apart from wait patiently as ringing the tribunal is no help but do try and get help from ur mp they may be able to check status.

Me, MGH, stillwaiting all had are visas refused and understand exactly what ur going thru and now after a long wait and patience our spouses are now with us.

My process took 10 months from starting my appeal to hearing daate plus in this time i had a baby aswell and don't think for one minute that home office or appeals have any sympathy as they dont timescales are timescales for them

Inshallah blessed month of ramadan is approaching all pray hard and i will do dua for everyone
Aoa Sister,

First of all I would like to congratulate everyone on this forum who have successfully completed their journey in bringing their spouses to UK.

JazaKal Allah Khair for your kind post on the forum for keeping everyone who're still waiting their moral high and high hopes.

As easy as it sounds you would not believe that this waiting game and all this shit visa process has left my relationship with so many ugly scars and wounds which will take another life time I guess just to heal up well I am only hoping from Almighty Allah.

On Top of that I am not satisfied from my lawyers I had to change them now its causing me even more stress cause I have to explain my case to the new lawyers and I have lost £1000 already with my previous lawyer as he turned out to be a crook not surprised this is just one of counts I remember in this whole visa journey that I have lost I have may before and paid another £1500 now to the new one.

Still in tremendous amount of stress that the Drs have clearly told me this that if I can't get over this stress I'll just end up killing my self my liver and kidney are already affected :cry: :cry: now. Drs will start treating me for this now :cry: .

Well please I would like to request everyone to pray for each other in this coming holy month of Ramadan.

Please kindly keep us updated on the forum with the outcome of your spouse visa application/appeals.

Good luck to everyone.
1st Visa Application 20 12 2013
1st Visa Refusal 05 06 2014
2nd Visa Application 20 March 2015
2nd Visa Refusal 04 06 2015
Appealed 26 06 2015
Review Deadline 11th November 2015
By the Grace of Almighty Allah Appeal Allowed On 08th July 2016

sha373

Post by sha373 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:27 pm

MGH wrote:
sha373 wrote:Hi, my wife visa was refused in dec 2015, and i appealed on 30th dec 2015, review date is end of june 2016, one of the refusal reason was taht whatssapp and viber call history are undated (however any1 can see dates clearly on history pages i provided, but ECO was blind)

thanxx
Hopefully your decision should be overturned at review stage,if it is not, you should write a witness statement and include copies of any evidence you wish to submit, these should be Sent to the tribunal a week before the court hearing.
Thanxx MGH

2011maryam

Post by 2011maryam » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Annonymous wrote:
2011maryam wrote:Hey everyone

Aoa Sister,

First of all I would like to congratulate everyone on this forum who have successfully completed their journey in bringing their spouses to UK.

JazaKal Allah Khair for your kind post on the forum for keeping everyone who're still waiting their moral high and high hopes.

As easy as it sounds you would not believe that this waiting game and all this shit visa process has left my relationship with so many ugly scars and wounds which will take another life time I guess just to heal up well I am only hoping from Almighty Allah.

On Top of that I am not satisfied from my lawyers I had to change them now its causing me even more stress cause I have to explain my case to the new lawyers and I have lost £1000 already with my previous lawyer as he turned out to be a crook not surprised this is just one of counts I remember in this whole visa journey that I have lost I have may before and paid another £1500 now to the new one.

Still in tremendous amount of stress that the Drs have clearly told me this that if I can't get over this stress I'll just end up killing my self my liver and kidney are already affected :cry: :cry: now. Drs will start treating me for this now :cry: .

Well please I would like to request everyone to pray for each other in this coming holy month of Ramadan.

Please kindly keep us updated on the forum with the outcome of your spouse visa application/appeals.

Good luck to everyone.
Awww so sad
Its a hard process may Allah swt give u a quick recovery and shifa

Praying for u
Visa Refused: 23/4/ 2015
Appeal Submitted: 29/4/2015
Appeal notice issued: 23/6/16
Review date: 6/10/2015
Court hearing: 8/2/2016
Judge decision received: 10/2/2016
Call in Letter: 24/2/16
Submitted PP : 26/2/16