ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Mother's UK Visit Visa rejected

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

n.bollepogu

My Mother's UK Visit Visa rejected

Post by n.bollepogu » Tue May 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Hi Gurus,

I'm working in UK with Tier 2 General visa permission.I'm sponsoring for my mother's visit(everything like travel cost, food and accommodation,medical and another). We mentioned that she has 1000GBP for her trip and submitted bank statements for reference.

Reasons mentioned in the refusal letter.
test.JPG
test
test.JPG (42.52 KiB) Viewed 951 times
Point#1: when CA guys preparing the certificate they have mentioned the maximum income per year ~£22k. But when when we were filling application we have mentioned minimum income(£50+£100) per month which is making 4k difference per year. if this is the real reason can we provide a reason for this when we reapplying.

Point#2: all that money she got in her account mostly from me and my wife's account and very little from other sources. Problem here is my mother is completely depends on the agriculture and dairy from which she do not receive monthly basis income and also even if they receive money once or twice in a year they will use it for some other family purposes but they don't deposit in banks. So when my parents were planning to buy 2 acres of agriculture land, i have sent 10,000,000 INR from my account and also my wife sent 2,00,000 INR from her account and just week before applying for my mother's visa, she withdrawn that money. However that money is the main reason for visa refusal. I was under impression that Home Office will check ties to India for example assets or Jobs. In my mother's I had thought that they will check land documents. so we have submitted 2acres docs on my mother's name and 1acre doc on my father's name. I dont know how to convince home office on this. please please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance
Naresh