ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exact 75 Points

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vimal
Newly Registered

Exact 75 Points

Post by Vimal » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Friends,

I am getting exact 75 points as I am able to show earning for 6 months only. Will this be an issue. Can I go ahead or is it better to wait for another one month .. reason for this is if I add up Jan 08 salary my points will become 80.

Please suggest me..
Thnx.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Vimal,
There is no harm even if you post now. But if you think that there are some contraversial earnings (like sick leave, compassionate leave, other benefits, relocation package etc) try to wait for this month and you should be fine.
At the sametime the rules can change at any point, Even the new PBS system is lookalike of the same current system, there is no difference at all, but who know whats in home office mind.

Use your discretion and make a wise decision.
bye

hsmpLTOWN
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpLTOWN » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:35 pm

I applied with 75 points and only made my earnings threshold because i had received a bonus (that was shown on my payslip) and had no problem at all.

Vimal
Newly Registered

Post by Vimal » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Thanks a ton for all the replies ...

Thnx...