ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed regarding Jobs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lavildhillon

Urgent help needed regarding Jobs

Post by lavildhillon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi,

I have got an extension in July 2016. I have two settled employees working for business. Below are their working schedule.

Employee 1:

Job Started: 1 March 2015
Total Hours: 120hrs/ Month
Total hours until May : 1800 hours

Employee 2:

Job started : 1 October 2015
Total Hours: 120/ Month
Total hours until may : 1080

Does 120 hours/month act as a full time job ? By end of June both employee hours will be 3120.

Please experts I needs help on this.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help needed regarding Jobs

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Full time means at least 30 hours a week, so you need min of 104 weeks of full time work to be eligible for award of points
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:06 pm

ok

job creation means according to UKVI is if you create job that job can be fulfill multi employees for example if you create, Admin Assistant for your business so you can hire to employees to fulfill your business need.

Although you need some expedite advise
but full time work will be 130 hrs per month.
It seams that your employees are doing part time work for you.

what is the tittle of your job creation if it is different from each others so it means you employees doing part time.

but your situation seems ok

regards
IK
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi Zimba,

We pays our employees monthly and they work 120 hours in 30 days. So far they both have worked 3120 hours in employment.

Doesn't it fulfil the requirement ?

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi Business 2 Business,

Totally I have 4 employees in business out of which two are on 24K package and other two are on minimum wages.

I am claiming points for minimum wages and I am paying them monthly salary for 120 hours which show that they work 4 weeks full time in a month.

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Business2business wrote:ok

job creation means according to UKVI is if you create job that job can be fulfill multi employees for example if you create, Admin Assistant for your business so you can hire to employees to fulfill your business need.

Although you need some expedite advise
but full time work will be 130 hrs per month.
It seams that your employees are doing part time work for you.

what is the tittle of your job creation if it is different from each others so it means you employees doing part time.

but your situation seems ok

regards
IK

Hi,

Title of Job creation is Business executives. All four employees are business executives.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Are u paying your employee every four weeks, or after one month.
If your paying every four month so your are absolutely right.

No issue

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Business2business wrote:Are u paying your employee every four weeks, or after one month.

No issue

I pay them end of the month. They work for four weeks in a month which comes to 120 hrs / month.

Example: May( 120 Hours) I paid salaries today for last month.

Employee has worked 52 weeks in 13 months instead of 12 months. Is my situation ok ?

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Business2business wrote:Are u paying your employee every four weeks, or after one month.

No issue
HI,

I have just seen on the application form that they consider 120 hours/ month to be full time. I have attached screenshot, please have a look.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 21.11.49-min.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 21.11.49-min.png (32.3 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:48 pm

lavildhillon wrote:

No issue
HI,

I have just seen on the application form that they consider 120 hours/ month to be full time. I have attached screenshot, please have a look.
this table is quite helpful, what shall we write in END DATE if employee is still working and how to combine 3 employees to show 2 full time jobs. if 2 employees are used for job 1 then how can show the second job if third employee does not fulfil individual job requirement on its own.

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:57 pm

itpba wrote:
lavildhillon wrote:

No issue
HI,

this table is quite helpful, what shall we write in END DATE if employee is still working and how to combine 3 employees to show 2 full time jobs. if 2 employees are used for job 1 then how can show the second job if third employee does not fulfil individual job requirement on its own.

Hi,

Please see full policy guidance, All tables are there to describe part time jobs and full time jobs.

Thanks

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:55 pm

lavildhillon wrote:Hi Business 2 Business,

Totally I have 4 employees in business out of which two are on 24K package and other two are on minimum wages.

I am claiming points for minimum wages and I am paying them monthly salary for 120 hours which show that they work 4 weeks full time in a month.

So you are claiming points for the absolute minimum hours at absolute minimum wage? ( I am guessing the other two employees are not settled? Are they by chance family members?)

Now these min wagers you call them 'Business executives'? well I see one thing: Huge alarm bells in the eyes of the HO caseworker. You may technically be allowed the points but will be scrutinized in detail on everything. And in fact even if you did dot i's/cross t's you can still be declined for not being a genuine entrepreneur.

here is your first interview question (see how helpful this forum is): what exactly do your business executives do?

(did you remember to pay them the higher living wage if above the age 25 or are your "business executives" under 25?)

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:14 pm

seasky wrote:
lavildhillon wrote:Hi Business 2 Business,

So you are claiming points for the absolute minimum hours at absolute minimum wage? ( I am guessing the other two employees are not settled? Are they by chance family members?)

Now these min wagers you call them 'Business executives'? well I see one thing: Huge alarm bells in the eyes of the HO caseworker. You may technically be allowed the points but will be scrutinized in detail on everything. And in fact even if you did dot i's/cross t's you can still be declined for not being a genuine entrepreneur.

here is your first interview question (see how helpful this forum is): what exactly do your business executives do?

(did you remember to pay them the higher living wage if above the age 25 or are your "business executives" under 25?)

Hi Seasky,

Many thanks for replying. The other two employees are not my family members but they are more experienced then the settle workers. This is the reason they are getting more salary.

My business provide Working capital for the business through Funding companies though we do not need FCA licence to do this. We act as a consultancy / Broker. We get commission from Funding companies after we introduce potential client to them. Employees job is to find new businessess who are struggling and wants some working capital boost for cash flow.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:38 am

lavildhillon wrote:
Hi Seasky,

Many thanks for replying. The other two employees are not my family members but they are more experienced then the settle workers. This is the reason they are getting more salary.

My business provide Working capital for the business through Funding companies though we do not need FCA licence to do this. We act as a consultancy / Broker. We get commission from Funding companies after we introduce potential client to them. Employees job is to find new businessess who are struggling and wants some working capital boost for cash flow.
As you did the absolute minimum on the employment side you will be scrutinized. Make sure your business is meeting all regulations and explain it (e.g. the no need for FCA license)

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:52 pm

seasky wrote:
lavildhillon wrote:
Hi Seasky,

As you did the absolute minimum on the employment side you will be scrutinized. Make sure your business is meeting all regulations and explain it (e.g. the no need for FCA license)
Scaremongering. So long as you pay at least the minimum wage, the employment is legal. As a genuine entrepreneur you should make employment decisions that would be of benefit to your business not simply paying huge salaries to satisfy HO.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Exactly, Scaremongering
Minimum wages is the legal requirement under appendix A.
I don't know how enterprenuer with £25000.00 revenue can give £18600.00 wages.
Red flag is there

[quote="Hope145"][quote="seasky"][quote="lavildhillon"]

Hi Seasky,

My business provide Working capital for the business through Funding companies though we do not need FCA licence to do this. We act as a consultancy / Broker. We get commission from Funding companies after we introduce potential client to them. Employees job is to find new businessess who are struggling and wants some working capital boost for cash flow.[/quote]

As you did the absolute minimum on the employment side you will be scrutinized. Make sure your business is meeting all regulations and explain it (e.g. the no need for FCA license)[/quote]

Scaremongering. So long as you pay at least the minimum wage, the employment is legal. As a genuine entrepreneur you should make employment decisions that would be of benefit to your business not simply paying huge salaries to satisfy HO.[/quote]

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:27 am

Yes. The OP should be scared. T1e is very abused. Large failure rates at both initial and extension.

The original spirit of this visa was to tap high value migrants for their entrepreneurial skills. Many losers just found a way to do the absolute minimum with no contribution to the UK economy. Does the UK really need more bangladeshi/chinese/indian/pizza takeaway? Does it need to give away visas for that?? Is that what a 'high value migrant is'?

Anyways as I said he will get points for employment but will be SCRUTINIZED for every detail (incl he is in finacial services so reated to that)

B2B Where did OP say his revenue is £25k in this thread? You do realize he has two 'business executives' @ £24k each?