ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n8net
- thin ice -

Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Post by n8net » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:48 pm

the payslips I am supposed to submit with my Ent Tier 1 extension have a Total Hours field, but my accountant has chosen to put nothing there.

so my question is how to prove to HO that the two employees worked full time , 30 hrs per week that is required ?

thanks

dnf

Re: Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Post by dnf » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:58 pm

I will use an example on how I assist my clients when an hourly query is raised.

Total gross on the payslip - £936

It is calculated as 30 hours per week, which is 1560 hours per year or 130 hours per month @ £7.20 per hour, makes it as £936 gross. Therefore, it clearly indicates that the employee was working 30 hours per week and paid at the current national living wage of £7.20 per hour (for 25 or over)

Ask your accountant to provide a cover letter.

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:33 pm

n8net wrote:the payslips I am supposed to submit with my Ent Tier 1 extension have a Total Hours field, but my accountant has chosen to put nothing there.

so my question is how to prove to HO that the two employees worked full time , 30 hrs per week that is required ?

thanks
i dont think its an issue you can write down hourly rate and number of hours your employees have done and if you want you can also produce duplicate payslips mentioning hours ( am not sure if this wise to do )

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi
I think you can make new payslips, write the same details and mention the rate. It is easy.
Thanks

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Please send employee contract copy which cover the basic salary and weekly hours.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:29 am

Hi all,

thanks for the reply. I do not want to send any docs that what is needed, so bit reluctant to send the employee contract which is few pages long.

anyone who got successful extensions, how did u go abt it ?

thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:40 am

Just get a letter from your accountant and declare the hourly rate in the table.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice