ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Application for my Parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Visit Visa Application for my Parents

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi everyone.. this forum always helped me to get right advise.. guys I want to apply visa for my parents.i am British citizen and living in two bedroom flat.. My question is Does two bedroom property enough for them to come over to stay for 3 weeks? I am living in this house with my Mrs. My second question is I earn around £30k but I don't have any saving. My dad retired and don't do anything except for rent he receive for owned properties. 2nd Option ..my sister here on work permit she earns £35k a year she lives in one bedroom flat .university issued her letter for our parents to attend her graduation ceremony ..what will be the best option for me be sponsor or my sister b sponsor.can we both sponsor along with uni letter..guys please help me as soon as possible

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Visit Visa Application for my Parents

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Anyone

secret.simon

Re: Visit Visa Application for my Parents

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:01 am

hassan5805 wrote:Does two bedroom property enough for them to come over to stay for 3 weeks?
See Part X of the Housing Act 1985, which defines overcrowding.

Also see Section 329 of that Part.
Where the persons sleeping in an overcrowded dwelling include a member of the occupier’s family who does not live there but is sleeping there temporarily, the occupier is not guilty of an offence under section 327 (occupier causing or permitting overcrowding) unless the circumstances are such that he would be so guilty if that member of his family were not sleeping there.
You should be fine vis-a-vis your parents staying with you for three weeks.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.