ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB (Tuberculosis) Certificate expiry while in Process

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

TB (Tuberculosis) Certificate expiry while in Process

Post by Brightsignal » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Dearl All
May me someone help me. I have applied my wife spouse visa and now TB test certificate expires while the application still in process.
Do we need to wait until UKBA will contact us for new TB test or we request and done new test and send it to UKBA Sheffield.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: TB (Tuberculosis) Certificate expiry while in Process

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Brightsignal wrote:Dearl All
May me someone help me. I have applied my wife spouse visa and now TB test certificate expires while the application still in process.
Do we need to wait until UKBA will contact us for new TB test or we request and done new test and send it to UKBA Sheffield.
Dont worry. TB certificate should be valid at the time of making visa application. Since its valid just for 6 months you dont need to take another test while application is pending :)

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

Post by Brightsignal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:05 am

Thank you modern_newton
That's Relief

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:33 am

Brightsignal wrote:Thank you modern_newton
That's Relief
you welcome. I hope you got the copy of TB certificate with you as i have heard that sometime they keep the TB certificate and dont send it back to sponsor