ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics Inquiry

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mokieleamon
Newly Registered

Biometrics Inquiry

Post by Mokieleamon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:16 am

Sorry if this has been answered befroe but I could not find it on any of the threads.

I received my biometrics letter via email on June 2, 2016 and there is a link and the following instructions to have them done within my country (USA):

Enrolling in your country
If you wish to enrol your biometrics at an Application Support Centre in the USA please choose your preferred centre from the list found at https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?actio ... e_type=ASC
Do not book your appointment on the website but instead e-mail UKVINewYork.Correspondence@fco.gsi.gov.uk who will assist you in booking an appointment. Within your e-mail please ensure you provide your name, D.O.B, reference number (this starts UKN - UK), your preferred Application

Does this mean that the USA biometric locations are now operational? I apologize if this has been asked before but going to Canada would be very difficult and they have yet to send my US passport back.

a_powers
United States of America

Re: Biometrics Inquiry

Post by a_powers » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Yes they are operational in the USA!