ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help: Main Applicant ILR and dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dalta41

Need Help: Main Applicant ILR and dependent

Post by dalta41 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:15 am

Hi All,

Thanks for all guidance for ILR, I have been granted ILR on 12/01/2015 and my spouse is still on Tier-2 ICT dependent as she is not eligible due to visa granted after July-2012.

We are visiting other country in Feb and just want to make sure my spouse does not have any issue while coming back as I have been moved from Tier-2 ICT to ILR and she is still on Tier-2 ICT dependent.

Do we need to carry any other documents or will she have any issue while coming back to UK?

Thanks
dalta41

Malik44

Re: Need Help: Main Applicant ILR and dependent

Post by Malik44 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:30 pm

shouldn't be any problem and no need to carry other documents except passport and BRP :)

dalta41

Post by dalta41 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Malik44 wrote:shouldn't be any problem and no need to carry other documents except passport and BRP :)
thanks Malik44 for quick reply :D

Rebekah14
Newly Registered

Post by Rebekah14 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Malik44 wrote:shouldn't be any problem and no need to carry other documents except passport and BRP :)
Hi,

I thought dependant can't travel with current dependant visa when main got ILR. But this post says it is no problem to travel. Has any one travel and re enter without problem?

Please advise,

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Rebekah14 wrote:
Hi,

I thought dependant can't travel with current dependant visa when main got ILR. But this post says it is no problem to travel. Has any one travel and re enter without problem?

Please advise,

Thank you
Besides the fact that you have dug up and posted in a topic that is 18 months old, a PBS dependent can travel ONLY IF the spouse got ILR through the PBS route. If the spouse got ILR through long residency, traveling on PBS dependent is very risky and they should switch to FLR(M) first.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rebekah14
Newly Registered

Post by Rebekah14 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:22 am

Got it, thank you CR001.