ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rotor

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by rotor » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:19 pm

zico wrote:This is my timeline:
Application sent: 12/12/2015
Application received: 14/12/2015
Biometric: 20/01/2016
Coa: 04/04/2016 with right to work.
Pr: still waiting.
Wow your COA took a *long* time.

Música

Post by Música » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:49 pm

zico wrote:This is my timeline:
Biometric: 20/01/2016
Coa: 04/04/2016 with right to work.
Pr: still waiting.
Yes zico as rotor said you coa took long time!!! :shock: :shock: I applied in February and received my coa 9 of March, we can't even understand the way they work.... You applied 2 months before me and for coa 1 month after.. We never know what to expect with HO

zico

Post by zico » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Sorry i made a mistake. I got my coa on the 4th of February.

Música

Post by Música » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm

zico wrote:Sorry i made a mistake. I got my coa on the 4th of February.
Zico them you should expect it anytime now :D

zico

Post by zico » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:16 pm

I just checked my special delivery envelope number
It has shown that the home office has returned my documents and i will receive it on monday.
Fingers crossed and I'm praying for good news.
Most of people I've seen in this forum always received their pr first. I don't really know what will be the outcome on monday.

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:06 pm

zico wrote:I just checked my special delivery envelope number
It has shown that the home office has returned my documents and i will receive it on monday.
Most of people I've seen in this forum always received their pr first. I don't really know what will be the outcome on monday.

Best of luck Zico...

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:07 pm

@ Bukee

Did you get any reply from H.O ? any News Bukee ???

zico

Post by zico » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Thank you brother. I will let you know about the outcome.

Música

Post by Música » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:03 pm

zico wrote:I just checked my special delivery envelope number
Zico think positive and good things will come! Praying for you and wishing all the best :D
Let us know Monday!!

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:28 pm

@ UkLortus

Thanks for your sharing, did you call H.O and chase ?

zico

Post by zico » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Arshsam
I would advice you to call them and give them a serious reason for your application. I know one guy in this forum by the name of smallpie. After 6 months, they visited in him at home and two weeks later he got his pr. Explain to them properly by giving them a serious reason.

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:34 pm

zico wrote:Arshsam
I would advice you to call them and give them a serious reason for your application. I know one guy in this forum by the name of smallpie. After 6 months, they visited in him at home and two weeks later he got his pr. Explain to them properly by giving them a serious reason.

I called them twice already and on Monday will call again, i'm on chase mode, so hopefully all goes well...

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:00 am

sillycrab wrote:
sillycrab wrote:Dear all,

Just phoned the HO.

The lady said nowadays biometric enrolment letters sent 4-5 weeks after payment taken and COA after that. She's advised me to phone again if I do not receive biometric enrolment letter in next two weeks .

Hope this help.
Just an update, received biometric enrolment letter today dated 25th May.
Dear all,

I did my biometric enrolment on 1st of June. And I might need to request my documents back from HO for mortgage application , also I would like to send more supporting documents, including one of my p60s that I just found in one of my drawers, which I think I should send as it is from 2014.

So do I ring them to request the documents back or do I need to write to them? If I need to do it in writing, Shall I send it as well as the supporting documents to Durham or Liverpool Home Office ? The biometric enrolment letter was sent from their Liverpool office. Please advise.

Kind regards.

ill_gremlinx
Newly Registered

Post by ill_gremlinx » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Applied for PR as non-EEA applicant
Application submitted: 19/05/16
Application received: 20/05/16
Payment taken: 23/05/16
Waiting for Biometrics letter

zico

Post by zico » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:42 am

Hello everyone!
Just to let you know that I received my documents back and the letter confirming that I've granted permanent residence.

This is my timeline:
Biometric letter: 20/01/2016 and done the same day
Coa with right to work: 04/02/2016.
Pr letter and documents: 6/6/2016.

I've applied as unmarried partner of Eea. Just to let you know that my girlfriend friend had pr since June 2011. So I just have to send documents showing that we leave together in the same address.
One advice: you need to pray whenever your application is under consideration. Make sure everything is under control of the almighty God. I know how it's stressful, it determines our lives future direction.
I really thank everyone in this forum for your kindness and your support.
Merci beaucoup mon Dieu, mon roi, ma majesté.

Música

Post by Música » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Congrats zico!!!! Enjoy your new life :)) happy for you

Jack27
Newly Registered

Post by Jack27 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello guys,

Ive seen all the important information and advise shared on this forum and its really encouraging.
there is something that bothers my mind and I am wondering if anyone could be of help. I applied for PR since 15 Dec 2015. The bio metric and COA came in fine but Im still waiting for decision. For proof of residence in uk for 5 years I submitted payslips and p60 for 5 years and my statements from just one bank for 5 years. Im getting worried now because I checked the EEA4 application guidance notes again and realized that they require multiple letters etc from various sources. And they dont seem to require work history as proof of residence. Could this be a problem? Hope someone would be able to help. Thanks

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:22 pm

zico wrote:Hello everyone!
Just to let you know that I received my documents back and the letter confirming that I've granted permanent residence.

This is my timeline:
Biometric letter: 20/01/2016 and done the same day
Coa with right to work: 04/02/2016.
Pr letter and documents: 6/6/2016.

I've applied as unmarried partner of Eea. Just to let you know that my girlfriend friend had pr since June 2011. So I just have to send documents showing that we leave together in the same address.
One advice: you need to pray whenever your application is under consideration. Make sure everything is under control of the almighty God. I know how it's stressful, it determines our lives future direction.
I really thank everyone in this forum for your kindness and your support.
Merci beaucoup mon Dieu, mon roi, ma majesté.

Congratulation Zico :D

Best of luck for the New life chapter in UK

ill_gremlinx
Newly Registered

Post by ill_gremlinx » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Jack27 wrote:Hello guys,

Ive seen all the important information and advise shared on this forum and its really encouraging.
there is something that bothers my mind and I am wondering if anyone could be of help. I applied for PR since 15 Dec 2015. The bio metric and COA came in fine but Im still waiting for decision. For proof of residence in uk for 5 years I submitted payslips and p60 for 5 years and my statements from just one bank for 5 years. Im getting worried now because I checked the EEA4 application guidance notes again and realized that they require multiple letters etc from various sources. And they dont seem to require work history as proof of residence. Could this be a problem? Hope someone would be able to help. Thanks
Hi Jack, I think you are over thinking.
So far as you have provided at least 2 documents for each year you should be good.
In your case 3 from 2 sources -Employer and bank
Your payslip and bank statement should be enough to cover your proof of residence.
I mean it does help if they are from multiple sources.
looking at you timeline you applied the same time as Zico so I sure your PR should be on its way :)
Did you send along with your application a prepaid envelope to return your documents?
If so you can track it as Zico did
All the best

Jack27
Newly Registered

Post by Jack27 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:43 am

Thank you very much Arsham. That is very kind of you. I've read Zico's timeline and its same as mine. Yes l sent my docs together with a prepaid envelope but for some reason the lady who served me at the post office did not include a return bar code. So it seems I'm unable to track it coming back. I'm still waiting and would post my developments here. Thanks again

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:54 am

Hi guys. I've enrolled biometric and waiting for COA. Would it be alright to request passports and documents back from HO without affecting my application ? Thanks

Jack27
Newly Registered

Post by Jack27 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:07 am

Hello Sillycrab,
I think you can always request your passport back. After all, they are not going to give pr in it. All they'll do is make a copy of it and send you the original. It shouldn't affect your application. No.
All the best

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 am

Jack27 wrote:Hello Sillycrab,
I think you can always request your passport back. After all, they are not going to give pr in it. All they'll do is make a copy of it and send you the original. It shouldn't affect your application. No.
All the best

Thanks Jack27.

I found my 2014 p60s last week and recently received the latest p60s and would like to send them to HO as extra supporting documents. I rang HO twice to ask where do I send them to : Durham office or Liverpool office ( the address on the biometric enrolment letter ). One lady said Durham , one said Liverpool. I'm confused.

and I'm going to meet my mortgage broker tomorrow, if necessary, I need to request some documents back from HO for mortgage application. Do I need to send the request by writing or can do it over the phone?
and again , if by writing , do I send to Durham or Liverpool ?

Please advise.
Kind regards

sillycrab

Post by sillycrab » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:17 am

sorry guys, I apologize for all the questions I've asked but this forum helps better than HO !

there's been so much going on recently, landlord wants to sell the property and we have to move out in two months if we are not putting an offer in. Therefore, we are, kind of, in a rush to purchase our own property, either this one or something else. Brexit would have a huge impact on mortgage rates. If the mortgage broker can get us a mortgage, we need to get it sorted ASAP.

As all this happened while my PR application as a non-eea family member is still being processed, that's why I need to request documents back from HO.

By sharing what I'm going through and getting advises from you guys, I hope it helps others, too !

Good luck to everyone !

ill_gremlinx
Newly Registered

Post by ill_gremlinx » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:30 pm

sillycrab wrote:sorry guys, I apologize for all the questions I've asked but this forum helps better than HO !

there's been so much going on recently, landlord wants to sell the property and we have to move out in two months if we are not putting an offer in. Therefore, we are, kind of, in a rush to purchase our own property, either this one or something else. Brexit would have a huge impact on mortgage rates. If the mortgage broker can get us a mortgage, we need to get it sorted ASAP.

As all this happened while my PR application as a non-eea family member is still being processed, that's why I need to request documents back from HO.

By sharing what I'm going through and getting advises from you guys, I hope it helps others, too !

Good luck to everyone !
From what i know its the liverpool branch
Durham only handle the payment process and then everything else is pass on to liverpool
Check this link to one of the topic that was created here.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 05881.html

I think Nel974 who has comment on this topic a couple of time might be able to help you if he is online

With regards to requesting documents back you can do it on line.
Link here: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
You request your documents within ten working days from the date you submitted your application.

I does say The return of your documents may take more than 10 working days if:
You request your documents within ten working days from the date you submitted your application

So I would say you good to go but I have hear else where its better to get a case id first then request back docs it makes it easier to locate you file.

I would say if you really need it for your mortage then go ahead and request it back now as their website doesn't say anything about getting a case id first