ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Investment without Team

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Investment without Team

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:30 pm

1) I have another used car dealer business with two other person (they are not my entrepreneur team). I already invest £22,000 by myself in this business. So, Can I use my two business's invest altogether to make £50,000.
You can show any investment if you are/were a director of that company. Submit unaudited accounts, bank statements, loan agreement all showing investment under you name, plus the appointments report for EACH company you invested in. If the total is 50K or over, the you will be eligible for award of points
2) I have total three full time employee in a business for which my team partner is not applying anymore & I refused. No employee in my used car dealer business.
You can use any employment created for settled workers after you become the director of a company. You need to send all the documents required like min 12 months payslips, FPS reports showing starting dates, P45s if they left and their passport copies
So finally, may I use two business's invest as my altogether at least £50,000 investment and at least two employee from one business.
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:02 pm

LIZANAZ wrote:Hi dear,

The reason for refusal was:

1) We submit 15 months bank statement mistakenly that shows £37,000 invest by both of us. Though we had 2 & half months bank statement and £58,000 investment. We didn't take it seriously that submitting bank statement is mandatory as we submit accountant letter, invest schedule, loan agreement, management accounts, un-audited accounts.

2) We Submit RTI submission that doesn't contains employee's start date. But we submit payslip, P32, P45, P60, C600, Employee Payment Submission, RTI Payment submission.
Dear LIZANAZ,

Did HO told you that they do not accept FPS-RTI without starting date. A lot of FPS format does not contain the starting date. They can find it in P11, P45.
Please reply
Thanks

LIZANAZ
Newly Registered

Post by LIZANAZ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:48 am

Dear jafersadeq,

No, Home office didn't ask anything about RTI. Yes, there are few formats those are not contain starting date. HO refused for the reason that I mention though I submit P45, P60, P32, EPS, etc.

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:39 pm

LIZANAZ wrote:Dear jafersadeq,

No, Home office didn't ask anything about RTI. Yes, there are few formats those are not contain starting date. HO refused for the reason that I mention though I submit P45, P60, P32, EPS, etc.

Dear LIZANAZ,

You said:
2) We Submit RTI submission that doesn't contains employee's start date. But we submit payslip, P32, P45, P60, C600, Employee Payment Submission, RTI Payment submission.

Did you mean that HO refused you because your RTI-FPS does not contain the starting date.
Or What?
Please clarify
Thanks a lot,

LIZANAZ
Newly Registered

Post by LIZANAZ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Yes! my RTI doesn't contain start date for that reason HO refused me. Have you submit or will submit?

LIZANAZ
Newly Registered

Post by LIZANAZ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi dear all experts,

My admin review refused as usual in 21 June 2016 & I received the letter in 23 rd June 2016. Now, I am planning to apply for fresh application in 28 days. I need few points to know:

1) My team partner is not applying with me anymore as I mentioned before. So, I invested by myself £50,000 in my two business (Digital marketing Business, Used car selling business). My question is
a) may I use new loan agreement by myself for my investment OR have to submit previous loan agreement with my partner that already submitted HO.
b) can I transfer my investment (£35,000) as share capital now to avoid loan agreement. In my previous refused application I do loan agreement not the share capital.