ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Plzilr

FLR M

Post by Plzilr » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi

wondering if any one can help with this

i have recently sent my set o and he earning periods are from 01/May/2015 till 30/April/2016

question is i am now sending my wife application which would be flr (m) can i use the same claiming period for her as well?

Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Your last bank statement and pay slip must be dated within 28 days of the day your wife's FLR(M) application is submitted and the financial evidence cover the previous 6 months.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:07 pm

thanks casa

so this means i cant use the same period of earning as i did for my application

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:08 pm

No, it needs to be more recent as I've explained in my post.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:42 am

Thanks Casa

one more question regarding the cohabition proof as she joined me last year in May so i only have those documents
water bill - joint name ====> but just got this tranfserd on my and her name in april 16
electricty & gas bill - joint name ====> got this from sept 15
NHS correspondence on her name
DVLA license
tenancy agreement

we dont pay council tax as this pay by our landlord also we have a baby as well who born here so can i send his birth certificate as well as a cohabition proof ?

are the above documents would be suffice to go for flr m? i know that 6 documents are required from three different sources but not sure if its manadatory to provide all

regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 am

The requirement for 6 documents is for applicants who have completed 2.5 years as a spouse. Submit what you have to cover the period since your wife has been with you in the UK.
(Casa, not CR001)