ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:53 am

India2uk,

congrats on your EC, that too post dated. I used a consultant for my hsmp+ec application, and he told me the consulate does not issue post dated visas anymore.

I guess I need to give him a piece of my mind soon.

Other looking for post-dated EC, cheer up as we now know post dated EC is in fact possible.

Vidya, I am at home waiting for the courier guy to arrive, which according to him will be within an hour, you will get a prompt update;).

Cheers

india2uk
Newly Registered

Post by india2uk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 am

Hi Hsmppune,

Thanks a lot and i wish you all the best.

gnitin78
Newly Registered

Post by gnitin78 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 am

Guys,

My application status is :
"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 07 Jan 2008"

I had applied from new delhi on 19th Dec 2007 and currently in mumbai for some official work..so send my friend to collect the passport..finger are crossed here because could not get the status from BHC that iy has stampped or not???just praying to GOD that everything is good inm passport ..

I will post once i will receive the passport.

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:09 am

any updates from Hsmppune , Gnitin and others ????

lion686

Post by lion686 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:14 am

vidya,

Seems day 19 is also goin to end in vain for me..As they said i wil hope to get some news on thursday.. :oops:
Lion

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:17 am

Hi All,

I have received my passports. My EC has been stamped along with my wife's.

However I have some issues with the stamping, please refer to the new thread i created for this purpose and provide your inputs.

My timelines:

Applied at Pune VFS: 19th December, 2007
Received Integra call: 28th December, 2007
SMS updated on: 7th Jan 4pm message "Your passport has been handed over to Blue Dart on 7th Jan 2008".
Received stamped passports: 8th January, 2008 230 PM.

Regards

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:22 am

Lion,

check the vfs track application webpage after 4 PM - somebody was saying that status is updated everyday at 4 ....

All the best , hope to hear good news from you very soon

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:24 am

hsmppune

congrats !!! i have yet to read your post in the new thread so on my way there now

good to hear ! the rate of approvals is healthy !

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:28 am

thanks Vidya.

I would celebrate more freely once I am sure theres no issue with the way my EC has been stamped.

For details you will have to visit the thread.

Other folks, sorry for the new thread. But if this is really an issue, it might also happen with others, so I created a new reference point.

Regards

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 am

Hi Forum,

My timelines so far:

Applied at Ahmedabd VFS: 20th December

Received Integra call: 02nd Jan. my office rcvd a call and email
AND ALSO MY OFFICE RECIEVED INTEGRA CALL TODAY AS THEY WANT TO CONFIRM THE ADDRESS... MY OFFICE WAS SHIFTED TWO YEARS BACK. THEY ALSO ASKED THE REASON FOR SHIFTING THE OFFICE.

AND ALSO I RECIEVED A CALL FROM BRITISH HIGH COMM THAT YOU ARE RECIEVING THIS CALL BECAUSE YOU HAD EMAILD REGARDING THE STATUS OF THE APPLIECAION.... BUT YOUR CASE IS UNDER VERIFICATION SO DO NOT MAIL ANY MORE TO BRIT. HIGH COMM. TILL YOU HERE FROM US.

I AM TENSED WHATS GOING THERE...

I AM SURE THAT INTEGRA HAVE SCREWED MY CASE AS INTEGRA ARE NOT ABLE TO VERIFY THE ADDRESS I GUESS.....THATS THE REASON THEY ARE ASKING THE CLEAR ADDRESS TO MY HR DEPT. IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED IN THE WEBSITE...

PLEASE ALL DEAR FRIENDS ... PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW LONG THE INTEGRA PROCESS GOES ON.....IN MY CASE THEY ARE VERIFIED ON 2ND JAN, 3RD JAN AND TODAY ALSO.....

Status says: Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 20 Dec 2007.

Regards
Vishalsunr
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:38 am

No luck today...status still same online..Congrats to those who made it today...

Cheers!
Everything comes to an end eventully...

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:42 am

Same here with me too.No eventful day..But a little scared because of all these things like integra verification again in vishal's case and EC stamping as no dependent in hsmppune's case...

lion686

Post by lion686 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:47 am

Vishal,

your post really scary and gives a hard feel for the reader. Dont worry. As long as the information you gave is authentic, you can be relaxed. how they verify is their head ache. If you had provided any dodgy details then be sure that you dont find yourself in trouble,cos BHC have rights to initiate legal actions if they find some fake details..all de best..
Lion

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:52 am

I agree with lion....u have applied on 20th...there is still time..if only it takes more time than usual u can worry...There is nothing u can do at this point of time..its beyond ur control..u just have to wait..geting panicky wont help..relax and just wait for things to take its own course..
Cheers!
Everything comes to an end eventully...

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:17 pm

vishal

please do try to calm down ...as the others said , you have applied only on 20th december , just 2-3 working days before me , and i feel it is too early for me to start calling or emailing them ...i am not sure how you are calculating number of working days completed but i submitted on 28th evening and it is only the 6th working day today since then.

Please all of us let us reduce number of calls and emails to BHC as they might get irritated with the entire bunch of us and that will not bode well for our results. Let us wait till 15 days at least are over , they have already admitted to struggling with backlogs.
Vishal , it is integra's botheration to verify address and everything , why are you worrying too much about it - it is their headache - as long as our details are genuine , we dont need to worry .
Lastly , please dont type in CAPS the entire post - it raises everyone's stress :D ....god bless , keep updating us .

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:23 pm

Dear lion, vidhya,Daslimy1 and other members…

Please kindly let me know should I ask my company to send email/fax to integra about the my employment details and the address and other details of the company. My company can also send copy of certificate of incorporation received by registrar of companies….

Please guide me, whether my company should write or not……..

Regardss,
Vishal

winmano

Post by winmano » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:44 pm

HI Vishal,
The integra check is to see whether you have given genuine documents and your company is a genuine company.....

If your company changes office legally then you need not worry about it, because Integra has right connections to get the details and they know how to do it....

So i do not think you have to really work about this.This is not going to affect your status, if it happens then you can appeal with an explanation showing the proof of address change...In that case things can be resolved immediately...

So cool off.... Think optimistic......

winmano

kmehta

got it finally

Post by kmehta » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:22 pm

dear all december applicant
i received EC finally with my wife as dependent stamped from 3 january. will post more after some time on my experience. also i want to teach lesson to my consultant. please refer to antoher thread also :D :D .

kmehta

got it finally

Post by kmehta » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:22 pm

dear all december applicant
i received EC finally with my wife as dependent stamped from 3 january. will post more after some time on my experience. also i want to teach lesson to my consultant. please refer to antoher thread also :D :D .

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:29 pm

kmehta,

congratulation,

which another thread?

winmano

Post by winmano » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 pm

HI Kmehta,
Congrats...
What is ur timeline???

kmehta

Post by kmehta » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:30 pm

HI ALL,
My time line is
Applied for HSMP Approval at HO - 5 Nov.
got approval and docs - 19 Nov
Applied for EC - 5 Dec VFS Ahmedabad
Integra - done twice as informed by BHC but no idea when and where!!!
Got EC Stamped - 3 Jan
Collected Passport -8 Jan
I want to share that my application DID NOT CONTAIN FOLLOWING DOCS eventhough i got stamped
- Birth proof - No birth certificate and no original driving license
- Accomodation proof - only emails of primary inquiry
- Bank balance around - 4000 pound
- Visa- My student visa for UK was rejected before 5 years

Many have posted about required document but this is my list from which one can get idea.
my list of docs is thanks to my consultant. in his opinion these docs r not required.
After my experience i must advice that nobody should approach consultants. please spare some time for your application and get help from such online forums. everything will be alright.
and at the end i wish all the best to all waiting ppl!! all of u get stamped soon!! :)

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Congrats KMehta..Just update us with your timelines and also which another thread should we look into??!!! :roll:

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:37 pm

kmehta wrote:HI ALL,
Integra - done twice as informed by BHC but no idea when and where!!!
dear kmehta

can you please give some more information regarding integra veritifation.... how it was done and why twice.....

also other friends please help me regarding whether my company should write to integra or not......Please kindly let me know should I ask my company to send email/fax to integra about the my employment details and the address and other details of the company as interga is not able to verify the address of my company (this is what i came to know from my HR). My company can also send copy of certificate of incorporation received by registrar of companies….

Please guide me, whether my company should write or not……..

kmehta

Post by kmehta » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:41 pm

dear vishal
i dont know for integra verification because i work in big big MNC where i cant trace at which point they have verified details. I used to call BHC and get status. initially they told verification is over and after one week they told it has gone for reverification !!
But at end everything alright so dont worry
for your problem u should write to BHC rather than integra i think