ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nad707
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Nad707 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:03 pm

smartofficer wrote:Hello Guys. 1 quick question

I have ordered my 5 years history from HMRC. And i got to know that during my second extenstion 2012-13 i have claimed my earning from 4th may 12 to 5th may 13 was more than 35k. But tax return from 6th april 12 to 5th april 13 was under 35K . The earning was claimed from may 12 to may 13. But tax return was 6th april 12 to 5th april 13. So i am just wonder HMRC got all 6th april to 5th april. How they going to find out that I have paid correct taxes according to earning claims. Because there was gap of 1 month and extra 1 month during tax years.
But there was not tax amendments which i have claimed and paid tax on all earnings which ever i claimed.

Because when we file to HMRC we cannot hide the gap months which i showed to UKBA. That means 1 income which we claimed to UKBA in past 12 months is going to Split in 2 years end to HMRC.

In my case may 12-may13 income is going in 2 slots.
1. 6th april 2012- 2013
2. 6th april 2013 -14.

Please guide me. By the way I am going to have detailed discussion on monday with my Accountant.

I am afraid that Might be the reason some of cases got refusal.

I welcome discussion on it. So that we know how we can secure legally and with all truth and get prepared if anything get refusal on that cases.

still waiting in my case.
Hi Smartofficer, in your case its just one minth which is falling short of the financial year and you must have earn something in April 2012 which will come in your tax statement and that will cover may 2013 short fall so logically your income should same in the financial year. But you should not worry about that because i know prople whose split their income in two financial years even 6 months and 6 months but they got visa so yours difference is very less. Even i split 3 months and 9 months but i got the visa in same day from glasgow.

Regards

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Hello Guys

Any update? How long they take to conduct further enquiries?

Thanks

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:23 am

Any update please ??

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:41 am

no update till yet. 34 days

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Any luck after 39 days ??

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:24 am

no, no news till yet.
contacted UKVI, same old reply, we will contact you if need anything. just wait. thats it.

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:57 pm

smartofficer wrote:no update till yet. 34 days
Any update ?

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Smartofficer??

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:44 pm

smartofficer wrote:no, no news till yet.
contacted UKVI, same old reply, we will contact you if need anything. just wait. thats it.
So it's in the queue just like postal application which might takes months :(

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:02 pm

ITEXPERT wrote:Smartofficer??
yes no news still now. what about your application. ???

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Same no update and still waiting. I think applying by post you have peace of mind as far as time is concerned like wait upto 6 months. Applying via PEO you expect decision any minute and this waiting time becomes very stressful :(

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:31 am

ITEXPERT wrote:Same no update and still waiting. I think applying by post you have peace of mind as far as time is concerned like wait upto 6 months. Applying via PEO you expect decision any minute and this waiting time becomes very stressful :(

hi when u applied and what is your situation. please share.

leo22
Newly Registered

Post by leo22 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi Friends,

I have been reading this forum since few weeks as I am also in the same boat as you are.

I applied for ILR on 1st of April at Croydon PEO and was hoping to get the ILR the same day as my case was very simple. However, the case worker came with self-employment questionnaire and asked to fill it and after that she came with a letter saying they need further checks. I had self-employment in 2010 only and was paying tax on it every month as agreed with HMRC in 2012. I paid the last 3 instalments in first week of June and got letter from them regarding the same. I posted that letter to Home Office and they have received it on 13th. It has been 82 days in total today and still waiting.

History:
1St HSMP applied on 1st of April 2010. Postal application. Amount claimed on PAYE + Self employment
Got rejection on 11th Nov 2010.
Went to court and won the case and got it stamped on 31/03/2011.

Extension:
Applied on 3rd March 2014. Same day service. Amount claimed on PAYE only.
Got approved the same day.

ILR:
Applied on 1St of April 2016. Same day service. Amount claimed on PAYE only.
82 days and still waiting.

Anybody had any luck whose ILR has been deferred?
Is there any way to speed up this process?

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08 am

smartofficer wrote:
ITEXPERT wrote:Same no update and still waiting. I think applying by post you have peace of mind as far as time is concerned like wait upto 6 months. Applying via PEO you expect decision any minute and this waiting time becomes very stressful :(

hi when u applied and what is your situation. please share.
Same as many applied 3 weeks ago and Got the same letter n waiting. So you are my senior in terms of waiting stage :p

oni82

Post by oni82 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm

farwailr wrote:
oni82 wrote:Hi guys, since I am due to book soon I thought to get some insight first. I was wondering which PEO center do you suggest? I heard Croydon is not good and people can be a bit cheeky let's say. I heard Solihull, Glasgow and Cardiff are quite relaxed and waiting time is relatively short?

Thank you
Leo

Anyone with amendments or employer failed to pay tax - NO PEO is good at the moment. Croydon is the biggest in all of them and got more senior CW than anywhere else.
I don't really have any tax issues at all. Always paid tax on time

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:13 am

leo22 wrote:Hi Friends,

I have been reading this forum since few weeks as I am also in the same boat as you are.

I applied for ILR on 1st of April at Croydon PEO and was hoping to get the ILR the same day as my case was very simple. However, the case worker came with self-employment questionnaire and asked to fill it and after that she came with a letter saying they need further checks. I had self-employment in 2010 only and was paying tax on it every month as agreed with HMRC in 2012. I paid the last 3 instalments in first week of June and got letter from them regarding the same. I posted that letter to Home Office and they have received it on 13th. It has been 82 days in total today and still waiting.

History:
1St HSMP applied on 1st of April 2010. Postal application. Amount claimed on PAYE + Self employment

Extension:

ILR:

Hi Leo
Any update about your application. ???

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:29 am

smartofficer wrote:
leo22 wrote:Hi Friends,

History:

Extension:

ILR:

Hi Leo
Any update about your application. ???
This means potentially we will wait upto six months ?

leo22
Newly Registered

Post by leo22 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi smartofficer,

It has been 3 months today but still no update. It is due to Brexit that they are taking so long?
Onbody on this thread has reported any success yet.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:44 pm

leo22 wrote:Hi smartofficer,

It has been 3 months today but still no update. It is due to Brexit that they are taking so long?
I did not get about brexit. I believe Br-exit poll does not have to do anything with Tier 1 general visas and associated applications. :?: :?: :?:
because Tier 1 to ILR route is for NON- EU people, ??? Well, can you please explain if you have any information related to this issue. thanks.

leo22
Newly Registered

Post by leo22 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:24 pm

smartofficer wrote:

I did not get about brexit. I believe Br-exit poll does not have to do anything with Tier 1 general visas and associated applications. :?: :?: :?:
because Tier 1 to ILR route is for NON- EU people, ??? Well, can you please explain if you have any information related to this issue. thanks.

I have heard that they have kept files on hold due to brexit because it relates to immigration and gov decides if they need to allow or not. Like during labour government visas were granted easily but now they have taken shelter of some laws to restrict it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:32 pm

leo22 wrote:
smartofficer wrote:

I have heard that they have kept files on hold due to brexit because it relates to immigration and gov decides if they need to allow or not. Like during labour government visas were granted easily but now they have taken shelter of some laws to restrict it.
Please stop talking nonsense. Brexit has nothing to do with delays in Tier 1 G to ILR applications. Tax and income discrepancies/deception does.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi cr001.
I consider same thing. I believe br-exit poll have nothing to do with Tier 1 to ILR route. It might be some tax related issues which UKVI have to research. I hope all ohk as i dont have any any tax amendments.
☺☺☺☺☺

Nad707
Newly Registered

Post by Nad707 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:40 am

Hi eveyone, my friend got phone call from UKVI in fourth week that he got his ILR.

leo22
Newly Registered

Post by leo22 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:24 am

Nad707 wrote:Hi eveyone, my friend got phone call from UKVI in fourth week that he got his ILR.
Congratulations.

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Any update Smartofficer ??