ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Docs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

itpba

Employee Docs

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:02 am

Hi respected members, One of my Employees had ILR when I employed him now he got British passport. My question is Shall i send his ILR Card only, ILR+Overseas passport OR Passport only & also there had been change in the pay of my employees how do mention them in the form coz it only ask for Hourly rate, start date,Finish date and total Hours... Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employee Docs

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:13 am

You send both his ILR copy as well as his UK passport copy to show that he was a settled worker from the time you hired him. If the hourly rates changed, you need to enter each period separately in the same job table.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:19 am

zimba88 wrote:You send both his ILR copy as well as his UK passport copy to show that he was a settled worker from the time you hired him. If the hourly rates changed, you need to enter each period separately in the same job table.
Thanks Zimba88 for the response. i have 3 covering 2 jobs as required. does this mean i will have Job1, job2 & Job 3 tables OR i have to fix them in 2 tables Job 1 & Job 2 ? thanks in advance

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:46 am

i hv a similar problem, my employee is overseas ILR holder with no UK passport yet.
so I only send his BRP card for ILR ? or should I send his overseas passport page as well ?

thanks

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:59 am

n8net wrote:i hv a similar problem, my employee is overseas ILR holder with no UK passport yet.
so I only send his BRP card for ILR ? or should I send his overseas passport page as well ?

thanks
Send his passport copy and ILR BRP
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:16 pm

If you have only two jobs, you fill two tables. You put two employees under one jon in one table.
Also send both ILR and passport copy of your employee.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:28 pm

zimba88 wrote:If you have only two jobs, you fill two tables. You put two employees under one jon in one table.
Thanks again Zimba88 for promt Reply. i have 3 employees where non is fulfilling one job requirement on his own so do i mention one employee both job tables or i fill 3 different tables separately for each employee.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:33 pm

itpba wrote:
zimba88 wrote:If you have only two jobs, you fill two tables. You put two employees under one jon in one table.
Thanks again Zimba88 for promt Reply. i have 3 employees where non is fulfilling one job requirement on his own so do i mention one employee both job tables or i fill 3 different tables separately for each employee.
One table for each job. 3 jobs then 3 tables and show which two are being added together

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:56 pm

zimba88 wrote:
itpba wrote:
One table for each job. 3 jobs then 3 tables and show which two are being added together
Thanks zimba88 for your help.. i dont quitely get it how to mention them in the table but i will ask solicitor for help.

i have 3 employees

Employee1: 10 months full time
employee2: 17 months part time
employee3: 3 m onths part time and 5 months full time

if i make separate table for each of them the table 1 will be job: 1 and table 3 will be Job:2 then what do i put for employee 3? sorry to be pain if u can help how shall i put them properly in the table that will be highly appreciated. this is the only part in the application form confusing to me.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:42 pm

How many jobs are there and how many employees did you have ??
A job or a position is NOT the same as your employees, a job can be fulfilled by multiple employees.

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:09 pm

zimba88 wrote:How many jobs are there and how many employees did you have ??
A job or a position is NOT the same as your employees, a job can be fulfilled by multiple employees.
Thanks zimba88 for the response, i have 3 employees who are covering 2 jobs as required (to have 2 full time employees) for extension,above is their timeline how do show them job table? many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 pm

It is straightforward. Two employees in one table covering the same job and the other employee in the other table. Each job/position gets its own table

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:02 pm

zimba88 wrote:It is straightforward. Two employees in one table covering the same job and the other employee in the other table. Each job/position gets its own table
Thanks Zimba.. Much Appreciate ur help. Regards

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi Zimba / itpba

As we are discussing about employees on this thread. Can I please ask you a quick question?

I am under the Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement.

I have 2 employees as follows:

Employee 1 - Job title - Business Executive - full time for 18 months (from December 2014 to present)

Employee 2 - Job title - Marketing Assistant - part time for 18 months (from December 2014 to present)

Does this meet the requirement?

I am only worried because the second job (Marketing assistant) doesnt add up to 12 months full time on its own.

Kind Regards

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:49 pm

as far as I know,

you have created only one job.

Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement
169. If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, and you are making an
extension application or a 5 year settlement application, you may continue to employ:
 one worker for 24 months
 one worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
 4 workers for 6 months each
and score points for job creation.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:11 pm

I am sorry can you please explain?

So what you are trying to say is that I don't meet the criteria?

Kind Regards

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:42 pm

yes, based on the employee data you provided, you have only one job.

just because, you had one job, done part time by one employee for however months, does not count as one full-time.

that's what I understand, anyway...gurus can correct me.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:49 pm

I am under Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement rules.

In total I have 27 months of employment and the requirement is only for 24 months.

Seniors members and Zimba88 can you please advice?

Kind regards

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:01 pm

I can not see any issue as you have covered 24 months as per transitional arrangement.

Regards,
IR

rajbhanu300

Post by rajbhanu300 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi,

Just saw this query and got a question in my mind. For pre-april 2014 applicants, can we add up part-time hrs of the employee to make it full time? I mean, if an employee has worked for 24 months part-time can we consider it as 12 months full time job? So that I full time position can be met.

Any replies/answers are much appreciated.

Thanks

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:54 pm

not if it is the same job, as I understand, multiple part time jobs can be combined..
so job 1 part time 12 months + job 2 part time 12 months = 1 full time job for 12 months (assuming part time add upto 30hr per week).

again this is my understanding..

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:16 pm

rajbhanu300 wrote:Hi,

Just saw this query and got a question in my mind. For pre-april 2014 applicants, can we add up part-time hrs of the employee to make it full time? I mean, if an employee has worked for 24 months part-time can we consider it as 12 months full time job? So that I full time position can be met.

Any replies/answers are much appreciated.

Thanks
Yes this will definitely meet the requirement as per pre april 2014 rule.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: Employee Docs - Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangemen

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:07 am

Can a senior member please help me with this? My visa is due to expire in couple of days.

Employee 1 - Job title - Business Executive - full time for 18 months (from December 2014 to present)

Employee 2 - Job title - Marketing Assistant - part time for 18 months (from December 2014 to present)

I am only worried because the second job (Marketing assistant) doesnt add up to 12 months full time on its own.

Kind Regards

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:40 am

Good Morning All,

Can someone please help me with this? My visa is due to expire in couple of days.

Kind Regards

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Entrepreneur9 wrote:Good Morning All,

Can someone please help me with this? My visa is due to expire in couple of days.

Kind Regards
Hi Zimba88, would it be possible for you to help me with this?

I would really appreciate it

Kind Regards