ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP error. How long for correction.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

daren7792
Newly Registered

BRP error. How long for correction.

Post by daren7792 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi

I got approval for ILR on 25th of April 2016 and 04th of may 2016 I received BRP card and I found mistakes in my name and mistake in settlement length. Its almost 4 weeks gone I didn't get any response from my caseworker. When I found mistakes in BRP next day I have send it back to BRP team Bristol. In one week i got a response with BRP team confirming they have forwarded my BRP and Supporting document to my caseworker for considering my case and he will contact me in due course. Now nearly 4 weeks I didn't hear any thing from caseworker. Any idea how long this process will take.

Abc499

Re: BRP error. How long for correction.

Post by Abc499 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Hi
I had similar issue in 2013, it was not with my name but with some other details. after I received I inform them via email and they reply me to send it back to them. For me the whole process was a month, I remember I have received the new card by probably 28 or 29th day. Nothing to worry yet (unless waiting for travel), could take few days +/- may be.

daren7792
Newly Registered

Post by daren7792 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello

Thanks you for advice I have received BRP with correction in 38 day. well I have one question. I got ILR approval letter issued on 25th April 2016 and BRP issued on 26th April 2016 with mistakes. Now with correction I have received BRP 02nd June 2016. So, on which date I have applied for Naturalisation AN bit confuse.

Do I have follow the Approval Letter of ILR date, or BRP correction issued date.

Abc499

Post by Abc499 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:41 pm

its the Approval date (approval for ILR on 25th of April 2016).
BRP card issue date is just the specific card issue date.