ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:04 pm

sport1214 wrote:no news yet mate inis didnt post anything this tuesday too
how long u been waiting fahad
I applied on the 2nd of June 2015...!

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:16 pm

People,

Listen... Mailing them, protesting or going on hunger strike will not say anything to them.... It has nothing to do with the irish embassy.... That no good son of a B***** David Cameron caused all this choas.... They are planning on that EU referendum thing thats what causing the delays... I want IN becuz i and all of us have applied for the treaty rights... If UK leaves the EU this all will go to waste and no one will get a refund.... First it was 18,600 pay rule now its that EU referendum.... I strongly vote to remain in the EU... Let see what the out-come is......

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:13 pm

fahad malik ive applied in april this yr and it is kiiling me waiting so i can only imagine how ur feeling is there anything we can is there any hope after the referendum if we stay in are u living in ireland ??

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:49 pm

sport1214 wrote:fahad malik ive applied in april this yr and it is kiiling me waiting so i can only imagine how ur feeling is there anything we can is there any hope after the referendum if we stay in are u living in ireland ??

I have no idea...... On their website its written 12 months for all other visas... Anyone whose visa have been approved and they are still in ireland will be either told to go back for carry on with their EU Treaty Rights... I am thinking that Son of a B***** David Cameron don't F-UP the whole system.... That Fat Blonde Boris is a pain in the back-side..... If UK remains in the EU then it will as normal but if UK leave the EU then all of the British who have applied according to EU Treaty Rights will be told to head back to UK and so will be for the other EU country people in the UK..... Leaving the EU will be a very bad choice i am not saying because i have applied for EU Treaty Rights i am saying because 70% of UK's Market is Foreign.... In simple words UK will drop down from the scales of EU like a 100 Kilo Stone drops from 1st Floor.....

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:50 pm

fahadmalikz wrote:
sport1214 wrote:fahad malik ive applied in april this yr and it is kiiling me waiting so i can only imagine how ur feeling is there anything we can is there any hope after the referendum if we stay in are u living in ireland ??

I have no idea...... On their website its written 12 months for all other visas... Anyone whose visa have been approved and they are still in ireland will be either told to go back for carry on with their EU Treaty Rights... I am thinking that Son of a B***** David Cameron don't F-UP the whole system.... That Fat Blonde Boris is a pain in the back-side..... If UK remains in the EU then it will as normal but if UK leave the EU then all of the British who have applied according to EU Treaty Rights will be told to head back to UK and so will be for the other EU country people in the UK..... Leaving the EU will be a very bad choice i am not saying because i have applied for EU Treaty Rights i am saying because 70% of UK's Market is Foreign.... In simple words UK will drop down from the scales of EU like a 100 Kilo Stone drops from 1st Floor.....
Very Well said, visas are blocked by the Irish immigration due to the UK brexit referendum.
But if the UK stays in the EU, i don't think that the things will get any better. Irish Immigration has already made changes in the directive 38/2004/EC. Tougher criteria for permitted family members.

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2015 ... ade/en/pdf

I think immigrating and sponsoring family members to some other EU member states such as Spain, Malta, Denmark etc etc. would be a good option. In Ireland things are getting worst day by day.
Stay strong & never Give up!

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 am

totally agree u with fahadmalik i guess its a waiting game i have been following these post for a while and you have applied ages back i hope u get it done mate this waiting is killing hard working people. have u any correspondence from gerrys ?? and have they said why urs is held up

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 pm

sport1214 wrote:totally agree u with fahadmalik i guess its a waiting game i have been following these post for a while and you have applied ages back i hope u get it done mate this waiting is killing hard working people. have u any correspondence from gerrys ?? and have they said why urs is held up
Gerry's has only one rule and that is to sit back and relax and watch us suffer... Well according to griffith i think applying for any other place will be good but griffith we are waiting for this my friend lets this finish first and see what the outcome is then it will be the time to make a new decision.... I have a flat in Ireland and i paying rent for it for the past 10 months.... Waste of money that is.... After all this if still these no brainers refused my visa then they can go f*** their mothers.... Look friends there is a limit for everything..... Everyday i have to wait for their reply which is i don't know when is.... Sport1214 waiting is one thing my mate i get so pissed off at that sometime that you cannot imagine..... I am waiting and waiting... Lets see what happens....!

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:46 pm

fahad hope we all get it done in the end we can only hope i guess i have been renting in dub and its expensive what do u work over ther and i have emailed inis loads of times and they send the generic mail which piss.s me of the only reason why i did my case through this route was becausw of the speed but it seems that the uk way might have been better i have no emails frm gerrys i paid extra to get sms and updates but that was a waste of money. so.i totally know how u feel bro f ing crap waiting waiting

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:43 am

fahadmalikz wrote:
sport1214 wrote:totally agree u with fahadmalik i guess its a waiting game i have been following these post for a while and you have applied ages back i hope u get it done mate this waiting is killing hard working people. have u any correspondence from gerrys ?? and have they said why urs is held up
Gerry's has only one rule and that is to sit back and relax and watch us suffer... Well according to griffith i think applying for any other place will be good but griffith we are waiting for this my friend lets this finish first and see what the outcome is then it will be the time to make a new decision.... I have a flat in Ireland and i paying rent for it for the past 10 months.... Waste of money that is.... After all this if still these no brainers refused my visa then they can go f*** their mothers.... Look friends there is a limit for everything..... Everyday i have to wait for their reply which is i don't know when is.... Sport1214 waiting is one thing my mate i get so pissed off at that sometime that you cannot imagine..... I am waiting and waiting... Lets see what happens....!
Mr Fahadmalikz, i understand your frustration, but from what i understand is that you said that you are renting a flat in Ireland and that you are paying the rent from last 10 months, i believe you may have done this just to get residency papers in Ireland, but just as a matter of curiosity, what would you do if your application gets refused on the basis of UK exiting the EU ?

You are abusing on the irish immigration just because of the visa application delays, but what about the country where you came from which in this case is the UK, have they not permitted your family members to accompany you in the UK? You are not even an Irish national. Is it not enough that you are at least eligible to apply for this visa in Ireland?
Stay strong & never Give up!

Cork121
Newly Registered

Post by Cork121 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Ariz22 wrote:Wife of Irish Spouse
Applied for Join spouse visa on 30/10/2015 at Gerry's Lhr
Application was sent to Karachi Visa Office on 23/2/2016
Application was received at Dublin office on 08/3/2016
Received an email from visamail@justice.ie on 09/03/2016
Stating: a decision can be expected within 26 weeks.
Last week received another email
Stating: a decision can be expected within 14 weeks

Still lurking somewhere between these expected weeks as everyone else here in never ending sphere of this stupid wait game.
Been following this post since November, Just want to console with the other couples tired of this bullshit.
Cheers, we're all in the same boat, floating really slow.
Best of luck to everyone else who is struggling through this hard time, I feel your pain.

PS. Missed my CSS exam because I thought I'm not staying here till the exams start, but still here I am, counting stars, days & weeks & months.
Hi Ariz .how r u doing ?
r u still in Pakistan ?

Ariz22
Newly Registered

Post by Ariz22 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:00 am

Cork121 wrote:
Ariz22 wrote:Wife of Irish Spouse
Applied for Join spouse visa on 30/10/2015 at Gerry's Lhr
Application was sent to Karachi Visa Office on 23/2/2016
Application was received at Dublin office on 08/3/2016
Received an email from visamail@justice.ie on 09/03/2016
Stating: a decision can be expected within 26 weeks.
Last week received another email
Stating: a decision can be expected within 14 weeks

Still lurking somewhere between these expected weeks as everyone else here in never ending sphere of this stupid wait game.
Been following this post since November, Just want to console with the other couples tired of this bullshit.
Cheers, we're all in the same boat, floating really slow.
Best of luck to everyone else who is struggling through this hard time, I feel your pain.

PS. Missed my CSS exam because I thought I'm not staying here till the exams start, but still here I am, counting stars, days & weeks & months.
Hi Ariz .how r u doing ?
r u still in Pakistan ?
Sadly, Yes.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Mr Fahadmalikz, i understand your frustration, but from what i understand is that you said that you are renting a flat in Ireland and that you are paying the rent from last 10 months, i believe you may have done this just to get residency papers in Ireland, but just as a matter of curiosity, what would you do if your application gets refused on the basis of UK exiting the EU ?

You are abusing on the irish immigration just because of the visa application delays, but what about the country where you came from which in this case is the UK, have they not permitted your family members to accompany you in the UK? You are not even an Irish national. Is it not enough that you are at least eligible to apply for this visa in Ireland?[/quote]

Mr Griffith:
You point is noted. I have applied in UK aswell. I am a Store Manager in Lancaster earning more then £18,600. I applied for the spouse visa here aswell which was rejected because the Idiot ECO quoted that "YOU DON'T GET PAID". The application was put on appeal with all the supporting documents provided again. It went somewhere is Glasgow. The Stupid Judge said that the ECO was right. What do You think ii like this country or this government?. Look Mr Griffith i am not here to say anything to anybody i started this thread just to help out people. For Your kind information I am eligible to apply for EU Treaty Rights Visa in any EU Country. Irish Embassy doesn't have to give me permission for anything. I applied on 2nd June 2015 but still no reply. You still think they are working hard. Look i have been to Embassy they working timing is less and their staff is less. Even the US Embassy takes 90 Days to approve of disapprove any application that is sent to them. If You visit their site You will see that they have changed the processing time many many times. Mr. Griffith I am just waiting for an answer YES or No. If Yes i will stay in ireland if No then i am off to Australia.... EU can go do one...!

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:59 am

hey, Fahadmalik... been reading ur recent posts feel frustrated for u big time.. I mean I been waiting since januaury 21 2016 and I'm P***D off to say the least... I assumed the worst case scenario would be 12 months but from what ur sayin that isn't cast as u applied on 2june last year n still no reply. have u tried contacting them this month too ask why they haven't made a decision as it been over a year now.

I got a solicitor involved in march she sent them a warning letter but they didn't even bother to reply. so I emailed them my self on 1 june and then replied after 2 weeks just to comfirm they had received my application in Dublin on 21st march and is awaiting examination, because of high volumes of these types of applications it could take longer blah bah bah with no indication or time frame of how long it will take.

fahad ur right its all about the UK referendum they.. plus there is a court judgment in ireland in regards to all the delayed EU treaty applications that not been made. my solicitor told me she was hoping they would of made a decision by now, but I ithink they held it back because of the UK referendum. I'm just hoping againt hope that the courts give a verdict in our favour so all us don't have to keep waiting as we have been for all this time

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:45 am

hussain252 wrote:hey, Fahadmalik... been reading ur recent posts feel frustrated for u big time.. I mean I been waiting since januaury 21 2016 and I'm P***D off to say the least... I assumed the worst case scenario would be 12 months but from what ur sayin that isn't cast as u applied on 2june last year n still no reply. have u tried contacting them this month too ask why they haven't made a decision as it been over a year now.

I got a solicitor involved in march she sent them a warning letter but they didn't even bother to reply. so I emailed them my self on 1 june and then replied after 2 weeks just to comfirm they had received my application in Dublin on 21st march and is awaiting examination, because of high volumes of these types of applications it could take longer blah bah bah with no indication or time frame of how long it will take.

fahad ur right its all about the UK referendum they.. plus there is a court judgment in ireland in regards to all the delayed EU treaty applications that not been made. my solicitor told me she was hoping they would of made a decision by now, but I ithink they held it back because of the UK referendum. I'm just hoping againt hope that the courts give a verdict in our favour so all us don't have to keep waiting as we have been for all this time
Hussain252: Thats what i am saying.... EU Referendum is the main key now... Let all hope for the best and wait till this thing is done and over with.... Anyone who has got the answer yet please share on this thread... Thank You...!

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:40 pm

hussain and fahad im waiting too and it annoys me to know that they are taking the p..ss all we want to is to reunite with our families hussain u applied 2 months before me so i hope u get get ur decision soon brother . anyways the wait goes on hopefully the referendum will shed further light on our predicament. fahad and hussain i paid for the sms service and to this day i have only recieved one email stating that my app was accepted at vfs but i got it. 1 month after submission
have you guys recieved further emails??

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:47 pm

I e-mailed and called... Calls were not received because of i don't know what reasons... e-mails were generic..... Every time i e-mailed them the reply came back to me in about 5 minutes.... I also listed myself in the so called SMS service.... Only one email that application has been received and blah blah.... Till that day i am unable to get in contact with them..... The only thing is the referendum.... Lets see what happens... If i get any news on mine i will surely tell you guyz i hope you will do the same...!

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:55 am

hey sport1214.. i have only received a email on 15th june stating that they have had my application in Dublin on the 21st march.. apart frm that my solicitor emailed twice in march with no reply.. so i decided to email them my self in june which they replied to..

another thing i been checking the inis.gov.ie website everyweek for last 5 months to see how many EU spouse visa been approved.. am afraid in the last month or so most applications are being refused in this criteria..am getin worried my self don't wana be waiting so long n get refused at the end.. Let hope for the best on the 23rd june.. and the irish courts make a decision on all these delayed applications inshallah...

sport1214
Newly Registered

Post by sport1214 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:10 am

salam hussain i know how u feel bro all this waiting and the majority of cases are being refused its ridiculous. Are you going by the processing times of join family because im not sure which category we are classed under for Eu spouses. you have applied about 2 months before so im glad you got an email from them telling u ur case is in dublin. did u email them to find out or was it sent to you initially. i have recieved only 1 email basically telling me that my apllication has been accepted at the vfs centre. i could have done my case through the uk but i chose this option as i thought it would be quicker to unite but it is all in the almighty hands all we can do is pray and do dua. i really hope you and fahad get ur visas approved. i just hope this referendum leads to positive changes we are living in the year 2016 and it feels like we are B...tches to INIS. we cant do nothing it as if they have our lifes in the hands. Keep.me.informed of your status and i will do the same.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:48 am

W/salam sport1214... Ive been only checking the eu spouse visa approved or failed to prove beneficiary of eu citizen. the rest are irrelevant to for eu spouse visa criteria. they can only refuse u on 2 grounds if u fail to prove beneficiary or ur a threat to the country. and in recent month most have been rejected on ground of failed to prove beneficiary.
brother i got a reply once i emailed apart frm that the day the application was made they sent email comfirming they have accepted the application so u should email them too to find out. email them at visamail@justice.ie
yeah inshallah will keep use guys upated.

lubz007
Newly Registered

Post by lubz007 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:05 am

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I applied for my husband in Mirpur AK on 29/10/2015. after 8 months of no reply I emailed the Irish Embassy. They replied and told me that Dublin received my application 1/03/2016 and that due to high number of applications there is a delay however our case is being reviewed. I am so frustrated its unbelievable. I am trying to look for a full time job now and get a salary of £18,600. Its really hard! Please keep us updated if anyone hears anything from their applications.

H_waqas17
Newly Registered

Post by H_waqas17 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:22 pm

lubz007 wrote:Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I applied for my husband in Mirpur AK on 29/10/2015. after 8 months of no reply I emailed the Irish Embassy. They replied and told me that Dublin received my application 1/03/2016 and that due to high number of applications there is a delay however our case is being reviewed. I am so frustrated its unbelievable. I am trying to look for a full time job now and get a salary of £18,600. Its really hard! Please keep us updated if anyone hears anything from their applications.
Hey I'm new to this too .. I applied for my husbands case last year may 2015 and I emailed them and they said they received my hubby's case 15/06/2015. I have emailed them several times and we've been given the same reply each time explaining how there are many cases therefore there is a delay . It is really really frustrating and the waiting game is very hard.. I hope inshallah we hear good news very soon ..

umrizkhan
Newly Registered

Post by umrizkhan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:28 am

Briexit Won what will happen to my application ??? plz help

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:49 am

hey guys.... really gutted about the Brexit..not good at all...
I emailed my solicitor in regards what will happen now, and as far as she is concerned until UK doesn't officially leave which can take atleast 2 years as of when the article 50 is invoked in UK. which could be after October. until then we will be under the same EU laws.. but the problem is that even under the currant EU laws our applications have been delayed for so long..so just hope for the best that Ireland Highcourt makes judgement ASAP on the delayed applications.

Aamzsid
Newly Registered

Post by Aamzsid » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:10 am

lubz007 wrote:Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I applied for my husband in Mirpur AK on 29/10/2015. after 8 months of no reply I emailed the Irish Embassy. They replied and told me that Dublin received my application 1/03/2016 and that due to high number of applications there is a delay however our case is being reviewed. I am so frustrated its unbelievable. I am trying to look for a full time job now and get a salary of £18,600. Its really hard! Please keep us updated if anyone hears anything from their applications.

Well well well , it seems like everyone here is involved in this freaking waiting game !

I applied in July 2015 , my file was received in Dublin in August 2015 and since then I am just waiting and every time I have tried emailing inis or my solicitor did , the only reply we got is that your application was received in August 2015 and it is still awaiting examination?????

What is the basic reason for this stupid delay

H_waqas17
Newly Registered

Post by H_waqas17 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:26 am

hussain252 wrote:hey guys.... really gutted about the Brexit..not good at all...
I emailed my solicitor in regards what will happen now, and as far as she is concerned until UK doesn't officially leave which can take atleast 2 years as of when the article 50 is invoked in UK. which could be after October. until then we will be under the same EU laws.. but the problem is that even under the currant EU laws our applications have been delayed for so long..so just hope for the best that Ireland Highcourt makes judgement ASAP on the delayed applications.
Hopefully if the delays are finished we can get somewhere before 2 years hopefully! I really hope they start reposnidng back now ..