ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial Review after refusal on grounds of 322(5)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rocktheparty

Judicial Review after refusal on grounds of 322(5)

Post by rocktheparty » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi all
Does any one know of any Judicial Review decisions for refusals on grounds of 322(5)?
I had amended my old SA for one year much before the ILR application.
My Ilr was refused from PEO croydon , after which I re applied by post. And after going through different posts here, it seems the outcome would still be same.
So wanted to know if any JR examples are available

thiruuk

Re: Judicial Review after refusal on grounds of 322(5)

Post by thiruuk » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Sad to hear. Mine also same like yours. When did you apply by post? I got 3 more days left to file admin review? I got confused weather to go for postal or admin review? My visa expires on 19th June. can I post new application after admin review refusal?
tHiRu

rocktheparty

Post by rocktheparty » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:50 am

thiruuk wrote:Sad to hear. Mine also same like yours. When did you apply by post? I got 3 more days left to file admin review? I got confused weather to go for postal or admin review? My visa expires on 19th June. can I post new application after admin review refusal?
If AR decision comes negative which is highly likely ( unless you can prove some genuine accounting/mathemtical error on part of the case worker), you would lose right to work (as your current visa expires soon).
It's better to re apply by post before your current visa expires which will at least give you work rights. I re applied through a solicitor hoping their cover letter will help my case.

shanuk

Post by shanuk » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:58 am

Dear All,

Please provide details on below link:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1359302

Thanks