ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed ! ILR Refused. Deception Imposed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

screenprint

Urgent Help Needed ! ILR Refused. Deception Imposed

Post by screenprint » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:25 pm

One of my friend went to the PEO on 16/04/2016 ( Saturday Premium Service, Crodyon )

His ILR Was refused for less tax paid than what declare to the home office in his initial application 2011. ( Basically £5000 Difference )

He applied on 10 Year ILR route but still get refused. He is waiting for HMRC to Update their Record. It being 5 months since he send for the amendment but still no answer from HMRC.

Question: Can he apply again tomorrow by post with his family, in order to keep his 3C leave as his visa expire in few days. Even there is a 50/50 chances that the result will be the same but at-least he will keep his 3C leave rights. I have come to know that 3C does not apply any more if you have valid visa even for few days. I have advise him to apply by post again for the same application (10 year ilr ) at-least in this way he will keep his working rights and 3C will also apply to him untill all his appeal rights are exhausted.

They have given him a admin review but no appeal rights, my understanding is that you do get a appeal right with 10 year ILR or they have change the policy recently or this is due to deception imposed.

Please any urgent help in this matter will be really appreciated. As my Friend have only few days left.

screenprint

Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ILR Refused. Deception Imposed

Post by screenprint » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Any one Please !

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:00 pm

26 minutes and already jumpy!

People will respond if and when they wish to.
So be patient!!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

screenprint

Post by screenprint » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:30 pm

244 View and no Reply ! I am know jumpy !

Nagra
Newly Registered

Post by Nagra » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:07 pm

hi
what have yu amended SA302(personal tax) OR business tax (ct60)
thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:12 pm

screenprint wrote:244 View and no Reply ! I am know jumpy !
Whats the reason for the £5k discrepancy?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

blueskiiiyy
Newly Registered

Post by blueskiiiyy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:13 pm

screenprint wrote:One of my friend went to the PEO on 16/04/2016 ( Saturday Premium Service, Crodyon )

His ILR Was refused for less tax paid than what declare to the home office in his initial application 2011. ( Basically £5000 Difference )

He applied on 10 Year ILR route but still get refused. He is waiting for HMRC to Update their Record. It being 5 months since he send for the amendment but still no answer from HMRC.

Question: Can he apply again tomorrow by post with his family, in order to keep his 3C leave as his visa expire in few days. Even there is a 50/50 chances that the result will be the same but at-least he will keep his 3C leave rights. I have come to know that 3C does not apply any more if you have valid visa even for few days. I have advise him to apply by post again for the same application (10 year ilr ) at-least in this way he will keep his working rights and 3C will also apply to him untill all his appeal rights are exhausted.

They have given him a admin review but no appeal rights, my understanding is that you do get a appeal right with 10 year ILR or they have change the policy recently or this is due to deception imposed.

Please any urgent help in this matter will be really appreciated. As my Friend have only few days left.
There are no appeal rights when you have leave to remain at the date of decision.

screenprint

Post by screenprint » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:44 am

My Friend only amend the SA302 as he work self employed but the amend is still in process.

He have some loses in 2011 after visa but rather than explaining loses he decided to pay the full tax so no question can be asked but still refused.

SO Should He apply again to get the Section 3C ? 10 year ilr do come with appeal right ?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Immigrantshimmigrant
Newly Registered

Post by Immigrantshimmigrant » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:49 am

screenprint wrote:My Friend only amend the SA302 as he work self employed but the amend is still in process.

He have some loses in 2011 after visa but rather than explaining loses he decided to pay the full tax so no question can be asked but still refused.

SO Should He apply again to get the Section 3C ? 10 year ilr do come with appeal right ?

Did he show any proof that amendment was in process? Any letter from HMRC?

kashiuk1
Newly Registered

Post by kashiuk1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:30 pm

screenprint wrote:One of my friend went to the PEO on 16/04/2016 ( Saturday Premium Service, Crodyon )

Apply by post before your leave expire

aamirwani

Post by aamirwani » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:45 am

screenprint wrote:My Friend only amend the SA302 as he work self employed but the amend is still in process.

didn't your friend disclose to HO that he has requested for amendment for that tax year.
was he asked to fill a form for the years he was self emplyed? did he disclose it there that he has requested for amendment..

screenprint

Post by screenprint » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:16 am

No He did not said any thing and also he was confused what he have written on the form.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:10 pm

In that case, there was use of deception - that is going to be nigh on impossible to escape once that assumption has been made!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:27 pm

physicskate wrote:In that case, there was use of deception - that is going to be nigh on impossible to escape once that assumption has been made!
I agree. It appears that he made a false statement on the form.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:32 pm

There should have been an appeal right under refusal of ILR long residence. He should challenge this, and then fight the ILR refusal. Does her have children? if so, how old are they?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Apologies for using this topic to ask a question, but I hope the answer will be useful to others reading this topic.

Obie,
If the applicant's extant leave is still valid, will a refusal of ILR LR application still lead to right of appeal being granted?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:34 pm

Yes. With the ammendment of section 82 of the Nationality and Immigration Act 2002, they removed the condition that a person will only have an appeal right if as a result of the refusal, they are left with no leave.

That requirement has been removed.

Now we have refusal of human right claim which carries a right of appeal , unless a certificate is issued.

The Home office issued a guidance confirming that a refusal of ILR under long residence is a human right refusal which will result in a right of appeal unless a certificate is issued.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Thanks, Obie.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Paragraph 9 of their Guidance may assist.

screenprint

Post by screenprint » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:24 pm

In this situation does 3C also Extend ?

Modenine
Newly Registered

Post by Modenine » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Please can anyone direct me to a good immigration lawyer. I have read from previous posts thats there a good one around covent gardens. ILR refused due to tax issues. thanks

shanuk

Post by shanuk » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:59 am

Dear All,

Please provide details on below link:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1359302

Thanks

b52

Post by b52 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:13 pm

hi.
ilr refused due to income issues. 10 years long residence. appeal submitted on 28 April 2016. upto today to reply yet. does anyone know how long is to wait. please share your views.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Modenine wrote:Please can anyone direct me to a good immigration lawyer. I have read from previous posts thats there a good one around covent gardens. ILR refused due to tax issues. thanks
The forum Ts&Cs do not permit the posting of professional recommendations.
announcements/terms-conditions-t3.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.