ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medium of Instruction letter dated sometime in 2002.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gopsln
Newly Registered

Medium of Instruction letter dated sometime in 2002.

Post by gopsln » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi Folks,

I passed out with a bachelors of engineering in 2001 and at that time all the Engineering colleges in Chennai were affiliated to University of Madras, but i think from the last couple of years Anna University has sworn in that role.

I got a letter from University of Madras in the year 2002 stating that the medium of instruction through out my Bachelor of Engineering is English.

Is it still ok to proceed with the same letter for the language proficiency proof or should i get a new one?

In my opinion a certificate is a certificate regardless of the date in which it was issued. But as we all know there can be strange things happening and just thought of collecting your comments.

Chrs,
Gopinath

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Hello,
I think that letter should be allright. Also just confirm from HO by sending them an email and if they say yes, send that email with your application.

gopsln
Newly Registered

Post by gopsln » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:34 pm

can you please send across the email id of the HO?