ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRm when to apply - Pls advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah1991

FLRm when to apply - Pls advise

Post by shah1991 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Hello i have a question my wife was issued with a visa on 16.3.2014 and it expires on 16.3.2017. My question is i am self employed my tax year ends on 6.4.2017. So when can i apply and i cant apply until my tax year ends so i can submit my tax return. And during our time here i have been taking benefits would that make any difference. Do i have to show my income or can i get her payslips of 6 months and apply based on that not my self employment. Thanks i will be waiting for your reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLRm when to apply - Pls advise

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:41 pm

She should apply before her visa expires.

If your spouse earns what is needed to meet the financial requirements, then you can submit her bank statements and payslips.

What benefits are you claiming?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.