ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Checklist

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

itsmetauhid
Newly Registered

ILR Checklist

Post by itsmetauhid » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi,

I am on Tier1 General Migrant VISA, going for ILR in the first week of July 2016 so Kindly help in reviewing the check list and advise on the following query please.

I arrived into UK on Jun 2011 and since then I have been working on various types of employment:

Permanent Employment : Jul 2014 - Till Now
Self Employment : Apr 2013 - Apr 2014
Permanent Employment : Mar 2012 - Feb 2013
Self Employment : Jul 2011 - Feb 2012

Arrived to below Check List as per my knowledge:

1) SET_O__Version_04-16 _ Application
2) Main COvering Letter
3) Contract of Employment for Employer ( Permanent) and Paylisps for the Last 1 Year.
4) SA302 tax caluculation summary for all the above years from HMRC.
5) Life in UK Test Pass Certificate, UK NARIC Certificates.
6) Letter mentioned the absence from the UK - Absense Letter
7) Council Tax, Utility Bills - Water, Electricity, NHS Registration, Tenancy Agreement.
8) Passport,Bio Metric Card.

Since I keep changing my employments,can you advise if any specific documents to be submitted along with the above check list please.

Have below queries: Kindly help with your replies please.

1) My Limited Company is still active, not doing any trading for the last 2 years. Do I need to still submit the business bank statements and other company related documents? For Example Dividend vouchers ( Took Divident lastly on Dec 2014), Invoices, Contracts, Corporatioin Tax Returns for Self-Employment?

2) DO I need to produce any reference letters from the Accoutants for Self-Employment I did before joining the Perm Employment?

3) Do I need to get the absense letter from the current employer in companies letter head?

Do I also need to get the absense details and provide when I was doing Self-Employment?

4) I was on Paternity Leave for 2 Weeks in March 2016. Do I need get any letter from Employer about this?

5) I was on Un-Paid leave for 5 days in Dec 2015? Do I need to provide these details?

6) Do I need to mention all the 5 Years Address details and produce their corresponding utility bills ?

Any other advises of great help.

Kind Regards,
Tauhid.

kautya

Re: ILR Checklist

Post by kautya » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:54 pm

itsmetauhid wrote:Hi,

3) Do I need to get the absense letter from the current employer in companies letter head? If leave is more than 26 days in a 12 month period then yes

4) I was on Paternity Leave for 2 Weeks in March 2016. Do I need get any letter from Employer about this?
you can breakdown your total leave including Paternity and get it on the same company letter head as required for point 3 above

5) I was on Un-Paid leave for 5 days in Dec 2015? Do I need to provide these details? same as point 4

6) Do I need to mention all the 5 Years Address details and produce their corresponding utility bills ?
Not required

Any other advises of great help.

Kind Regards,
Tauhid.

itsmetauhid
Newly Registered

Post by itsmetauhid » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Thank you very much Kautya for the replies.

Can you/experts in the forum also help in reviewing the unanswered query and the check list please.

Regards,
Tauhid.

kautya

Post by kautya » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:37 am

itsmetauhid wrote:Thank you very much Kautya for the replies.

Can you/experts in the forum also help in reviewing the unanswered query and the check list please.

Regards,
Tauhid.
Dont know about the other questions so you should wait until someone answers.