ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AnnaUniv Medium of Instructions Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blueray
Newly Registered

AnnaUniv Medium of Instructions Letter

Post by blueray » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Anybody from or after 2005 batch, got Medium of Instruction Letter from AnnaUniversity, India. Please let me know whats the procedure and whom to contact?

imbr82
Newly Registered

Post by imbr82 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 pm

You can get it from the dean's office.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:56 am

Yes I too from Anna Univ and I got the letter. I am already in UK under HSMP needed this letter for extension which is coming shortly.

Just contact either 'Controller of Examinations' department or Dean's office. Both can provide that letter. Dean's office may require the reference of any of your old professor.

Hi imbr82,
I have one doubt. Anna University given that letter in a white paper with letter head symbols printed over that. And duly sealed and signed by university stamp. But my only doubt is the paper is not an already printed letter head, but it is a white paper over which everything including university emblem, contact details and contents are printed and sealed and signed.

I asked university to provide that letter in a proper letter head, But they told this is the way they are providing to all students for this purpose and they cant give anything special to me.

I hope paper which have university emblem & contact details printed , duly sealed and signed will be considered in par with letter head

Any other anna university students pls clarify this

blueray
Newly Registered

Letter

Post by blueray » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:33 am

Hi Hari,
Thanks for the reply. Please can you tell me, how can i contact them? Do i need to write them some letter and post it or go in person to collect it??
What are the details to be provided to them in the letter??

hari15
Member of Standing

Re: Letter

Post by hari15 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:15 pm

blueray wrote:Hi Hari,
Thanks for the reply. Please can you tell me, how can i contact them? Do i need to write them some letter and post it or go in person to collect it??
What are the details to be provided to them in the letter??
I have gone in person. Posting letter and all wont work in Indian universities. Go in person and goto Controller of examinations office , they will provide that letter immedietly if you show the copy of your degree certificate and provide them a request letter

imbr82
Newly Registered

Post by imbr82 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Hi Hari,
The paper print was accepted for the approval. No problems.

karlpanand
Newly Registered

Post by karlpanand » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Hi, i am currently in london. CAn someone else collect it instead of me (if i sign a letter and send it). Is xerox copy of the certificates will be fine or the originals are required???

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:44 am

karlpanand wrote:Hi, i am currently in london. CAn someone else collect it instead of me (if i sign a letter and send it). Is xerox copy of the certificates will be fine or the originals are required???
Yes you can send somebody else, just your request letter is enough

Yes Photo Copy of Certificate is fine