ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Docs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employee Docs

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:57 am

Technically you are allowed to add two part time jobs to be added to reach 30 hours a week. Unfortunately it is not clear if this is acceptable under transitional rules but given that a single employee working for 24 months is acceptable for award of points as two jobs under transitional arrangements, I assume that 12 months of part time work by an employee would consequently is counted as 6 months of full time employment. In this case, you should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:18 pm

zimba88 wrote:Technically you are allowed to add two part time jobs to be added to reach 30 hours a week. Unfortunately it is not clear if this is acceptable under transitional rules but given that a single employee working for 24 months is acceptable for award of points as two jobs under transitional arrangements, I assume that 12 months of part time work by an employee would consequently is counted as 6 months of full time employment. In this case, you should be fine
Hello zimba88,

My only worry is that the second job (Marketing assistant) doesnt add up to 12 months full time on its own. It has only lasted for 9 months full time (which is 18 months part time).

I was wondering if its possible to show both employees under 1 job (business executive)?

For example:

Employee 1 - Job title - Business Executive - full time for 18 months (from December 2014 to present)

Employee 2 - Job title - Business Executive - part time for 18 months (from December 2014 to present)

Kind Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:32 pm

My only worry is that the second job (Marketing assistant) doesnt add up to 12 months full time on its own. It has only lasted for 9 months full time (which is 18 months part time).
Under transitional arrangements your job does not need to last for 12 months. You have 18 months of full time and lets say 12 months of part time (6 months full time).
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice