ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non eu dependent family of Eu national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sohail akhter

Non eu dependent family of Eu national

Post by sohail akhter » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 pm

If a person X has got 5 year non eu dependent visa of Spain on the basis of his British national brother living together in Spain. Can the person X sponsor(at his own) his spouse and children from non EU country to join him in Spain?.

All types of suggestions are welcome.

secret.simon

Re: Non eu dependent family of Eu national

Post by secret.simon » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:45 pm

To the best of my knowledge, person X, being a dependant himself, does not get any rights under EEA law to sponsor anybody else.

However, his British citizen brother can, if he can prove that his sister-in-law and nephews is dependent on him (the British citizen) or have lived in his household (with him as the head of the household).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 pm

by sohail akhter » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:36 pm

A person A is married to her Spanish wife. Now both are settled in the UK. A has got 5 year visa of UK. Now A want to apply for his parents living in Pakistan. Can he apply dependent visa of is parents?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Are you asking on behalf of other people? If so, you need to state this. Your other posts have been deleted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.