ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR arrived! but my supporting documents not yet.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

leopett08
Newly Registered

PR arrived! but my supporting documents not yet.

Post by leopett08 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello guys!
I had to create a new profile, basically because my real one is not authorising me to reset my password. I don't know why's that but...ok. Well, after 5 months and 10 days, my permanent residence card has arrived today! It's all good, but...my supporting documents package ( which I was careful to include a pre paid special delivery pack inside my pack to HO) hasn't arrived yet. My PR was issued on the 10th of june. So...my question is: is it normal for the PR to arrive prior to my decision letter and package with passports? Maybe I should wait till friday? If it doesn't arrive, who should I call? Home office or the royal mail? I don't even have a tracking number, because HO doesn't notify you they've posted it.
Please, help me on this LAST question ever! And I would like to thank everyone here that gave me such great advice during my processing period! You guys are super great!
And if anyone needs any advice on the PR route, please let me know and I 'll be glad to help!

LilyLalilu

Re: PR ARRIVED! but my supporting documents not yet.

Post by LilyLalilu » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:24 pm

They tend to arrive separately - maybe wait another week, I'm sure they'll be with you soon.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

euuksl

Post by euuksl » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:34 pm

leopett08 wrote:Hello guys!
I had to create a new profile, basically because my real one is not authorising me to reset my password. I don't know why's that but...ok. Well, after 5 months and 10 days, my permanent residence card has arrived today! It's all good, but...my supporting documents package ( which I was careful to include a pre paid special delivery pack inside my pack to HO) hasn't arrived yet. My PR was issued on the 10th of june. So...my question is: is it normal for the PR to arrive prior to my decision letter and package with passports? Maybe I should wait till friday? If it doesn't arrive, who should I call? Home office or the royal mail? I don't even have a tracking number, because HO doesn't notify you they've posted it.
Please, help me on this LAST question ever! And I would like to thank everyone here that gave me such great advice during my processing period! You guys are super great!
And if anyone needs any advice on the PR route, please let me know and I 'll be glad to help!
Congrats leopett08 !!
can you please share your time line.
cheers
Euuksl
PR Sent: 12 Jan 2016
COA Letter received: 19 Feb 2016
PR Card received:...

1kiril
BANNED

Post by 1kiril » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Just track that pre-paid envelope and see where it is.

Did you not note the tracking number? Hey ho.

leopett08
Newly Registered

Post by leopett08 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:08 pm

thanks a lot guys! The tracking number? Nah....ain't got it....shtt....lol

leopett08
Newly Registered

Post by leopett08 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:12 pm

If my package doesn't get here till monday, who do you guys think should I call? Royal mail or the HO? I really can't believe how in the hell HO doesn't notify us about sending it our passports! That's lazy....lol

leopett08
Newly Registered

Post by leopett08 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:15 pm

PR TIMELINE WAS:
04 jan/16 - send package
27 jan/16 - received e mail comfirming they had received package.
01 fev/ received COA.
16 fev/ biometrics letter
18 fev/ took biometric procedures.
15 jun/16 PR arrived.

leopett08
Newly Registered

Post by leopett08 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Now I guess when I come back from L.A. I can go trough the E U line at The airport? That will be faster!

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:20 pm

leopett08 wrote:Now I guess when I come back from L.A. I can go trough the E U line at The airport? That will be faster!
Never thought about that, doesn't that just relate to your current nationality? And do the biometric passport readers read BRPs too?

leopett08
Newly Registered

Post by leopett08 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:50 pm

I guess we can use that line, because last time I got in, I used my passport sticker 5- year residence vignette, and the UKBA guy said: hey, next time if you got your PR card, use the EU line instead...even with this vignette you could use it. Then I remembered his advice today.

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:58 pm

leopett08 wrote:I guess we can use that line, because last time I got in, I used my passport sticker 5- year residence vignette, and the UKBA guy said: hey, next time if you got your PR card, use the EU line instead...even with this vignette you could use it. Then I remembered his advice today.
Handy :)

mard2530

Post by mard2530 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 pm

leopett08 wrote:Hello guys!

Hi,

Did you get your documents back? I am in the same situation, I've got my Residence Card last week but not my documents, I haven't received any red card (we missed you). So, I would be great if you tell me what you did.

Thanks
Application sent: 05/01/2016
Application received: 06/01/2016
Payment taken : 08/01/2016
Biometric letter: 22/01/2016 (20/01/2016)
COA: 08/02/2016 (05/02/2016)
RC: 17/06/2016 (15/06/2016)
Documents: 28/06/2016

seitaj
Newly Registered

Re: PR arrived! but my supporting documents not yet.

Post by seitaj » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi guys? So what happened with your documents? Did you get them back? Did you have to do something? I got my BRP today but I havent got my documents yet.

seitaj
Newly Registered

Post by seitaj » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:15 am

seitaj wrote:Hi guys? So what happened with your documents? Did you get them back? Did you have to do something? I got my BRP today but I havent got my documents yet.

Any feedback here guys? How did this end up?

mard2530

Post by mard2530 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi,

I've got my residence card first than my documents, they arrived two weeks after it. But My husband's certificate of qualified person came with his surname wrong. we've sent emails, called them and sent post letters last week but nothing back from them

:@
Application sent: 05/01/2016
Application received: 06/01/2016
Payment taken : 08/01/2016
Biometric letter: 22/01/2016 (20/01/2016)
COA: 08/02/2016 (05/02/2016)
RC: 17/06/2016 (15/06/2016)
Documents: 28/06/2016

seitaj
Newly Registered

Post by seitaj » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:09 pm

mard2530 wrote:Hi,

I've got my residence card first than my documents, they arrived two weeks after it. But My husband's certificate of qualified person came with his surname wrong. we've sent emails, called them and sent post letters last week but nothing back from them

Did you have to contact them or the documents just arrived 2 weeks later?

seitaj
Newly Registered

Post by seitaj » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:42 am

seitaj wrote:
mard2530 wrote:Hi,

Did you have to contact them or the documents just arrived 2 weeks later?

?

seitaj
Newly Registered

Post by seitaj » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi guys.. can anyone give any feedback here? or other cases you probably know? Thanks in advance. Cheers