ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Tier2 Sponsor (Employer)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

square189

New Tier2 Sponsor (Employer)

Post by square189 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello,

I am currently working on a Tier2 visa. I have accepted a new offer, and the company has booked an appointment for my new Tier2 visa application (premium service). So I should be going soon to the ukba office. One of the required documents that I should submit for my application is my current biometric card. So my question is, if the new Tier2 visa gets rejected for any reason, will I get my current biometric card?

The new employer (sponsor) doesn't have any experience in those visa procedures, and I am very worried that they might have messed up the CoS or something. So if the home office cancels my current biometric card and my new Tier2 visa gets rejected, I will have to leave the country. I hope everything goes well as expected.

Thank you in advance for your help. I truly appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New Tier2 Sponsor (Employer)

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:22 pm

square189 wrote:So my question is, if the new Tier2 visa gets rejected for any reason, will I get my current biometric card?
A refusal won't affect your current visa and HO have no reason to keep your current BRP card.
square189 wrote:The new employer (sponsor) doesn't have any experience in those visa procedures, and I am very worried that they might have messed up the CoS or something. So if the home office cancels my current biometric card and my new Tier2 visa gets rejected, I will have to leave the country.
No you won't have to leave. See my comment above. Is your new employer a 'genuine HO approved sponsor'? Have they completed the full and proper RLMT process?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

square189

Post by square189 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:36 pm

Hi,

Thank you. Yes they are genuine and they have completed this process. I was just asking to try to make sure, that even if there is a typo in the Cos and my new visa was not approved for some reason, I will not have to deport the country, because my current visa will not be cancelled.

I will be going to my home office appointment within a few days. Between, if I get another offer from another employer in 2-3 weeks, I will have to restart the Tier2 visa application process from all over again, right? And the home office won't have a problem with me, I can still get the a new visa now, and after a month, I can apply for another Tier2 visa with a very new employer. Right? Please correct me if I am mistaken, thank you. Because I am might receive a very new offer from another organisation within 2-3 weeks. Thanks a lot.

square189

New Tier2 Application with wrong email address

Post by square189 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello,

The HR of a company has booked a premium service appointment that I should attend in a couple of days. I did confirm that all my details in the application are correct. Now, I was cross checking the application details once again, and it seems the HR wrote his email address in the Personal Information section for the email question. He should have written my email address instead! Now, what should I do? Please assist me, I have just noticed this, and I should be going to my appointment very soon, how can I resolve this? Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:00 pm

It is expensive to do this. You have to pay a new visa fee and IHS surcharge for each application you make.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

square189

Post by square189 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Yes, thank you. So other than the money, there is no other problem. So switching between 2-3 employers will not upset the home office when I apply for my ILR within a couple of years.

Between, while cross checking my Tier2 application for my premium service appointment within a couple of days, I found that the HR has entered her own email address instead of mine in the Personal Information section->email address. (Note: I have just made a new post about this, don't know if this should be in the same thread or a new topic). What should I do now? Withdraw the application and lose the refund? Or proceed with the application? Is it possible to amend this? Thank you, this seems to be urgent, I don't know if this is a huge problem or not, because I must sign that I consent to the information in my application when I go for my appointment. I think I might need to inform her (HR). Please let me know how to resolve this. Thanks.

square189

Re: New Tier2 Application with wrong email address

Post by square189 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:45 pm

In this link https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp, it doesn't say that I must report an email address change. Please let me know what do you think, I am not an expert, and I don't want to appear as if I am deceiving the home office or something. Am I supposed to proceed with my Tier2 Premium service appointment in a couple of days and consent to everything written on it, or do I have to cancel or do something else? If I cancel, I think there will be no refund. Your help is truly appreciated, this is an urgent matter, as I have to make a decision. Thank you.

square189

Post by square189 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:25 am

Please help me, what should I do? Thanks.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:52 am

stop worrying un-necessarily. u will be fine. email address is not needed anywhere anyway