ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Premium Service Appointment Booking

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hamzah
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - Premium Service Appointment Booking

Post by Hamzah » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had recently booked an appointment for the premium service using the online site and can share their experience as I seem to be having difficulty. I am trying to book for a date in August as it says you can book 42 days in advance and I can see that a new date does become available each day but when you click on it there are never any available appointments?! Surely they can't be booked 42 days in advance within minutes or hours after being available? I can though see appointments for the next few days but nothing in the future although it allows me to click on future dates. I'm trying to book at Croydon but its the same story with all the centres.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) - Premium Service Appointment Booking

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:00 pm

For some time now appointment slots have only been released onto the booking system 28 days in advance.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hamzah
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) - Premium Service Appointment Booking

Post by Hamzah » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Thanks for your response.

Further on this topic when do they actually release slots as its hard to tell if appointments are not available because they are booked or they haven't yet been released. I cant see any appointments bar the next few days for any of the centres :?