ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation evidences

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jorge

Naturalisation evidences

Post by jorge » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi guys,

I am thinking to handle my application for naturalisation using council instead sending all original documents to HO.

1- I want to know if advisor in council only will take copy of my BRP( Permint residence card) or it needs to go to HO with others evidence?

2- how many self assessment tax forms i need to show as evidence and national insurance contributions. for the last 3 years? because i am applying as a british partner and I am a self employed.

Thanks in advance

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation evidences

Post by noajthan » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:19 pm

jorge wrote:Hi guys,

I am thinking to handle my application for naturalisation using council instead sending all original documents to HO.

1- I want to know if advisor in council only will take copy of my BRP( Permint residence card) or it needs to go to HO with others evidence?

2- how many self assessment tax forms i need to show as evidence and national insurance contributions. for the last 3 years? because i am applying as a british partner and I am a self employed.

Thanks in advance
Good plan.

1) Yes, a copy.

2) Current one.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jorge

Re: Naturalisation evidences

Post by jorge » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:38 am

Noajthan thanks for your reply

2- Do you meant just one evidence of year. example : self assessment tax form of 2015-2016 and national insurance contributions of 2016.

3- Residence requirements:
My passport was stamped when i came to UK.

Do i need to show evidences of last 3 years that i was in UK?
such as bank, credit card statements, etc.

jorge

Help with AN Form.

Post by jorge » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Hi Guys

I need your help with some questions on Appication form of AN. That I am not sure.

1.1 Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency, or Home Office reference numbers.

1.3 Please say when you were given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK (not necessary if you are a Commonwealth citizen with right of abode in the United Kingdom). If you are an EEA national, a Swiss national or a family member of an EEA or Swiss national you should read pages 9-10 of the Booklet AN.

i do have permanent residence card of european family member. but I am applying for naturalisation as a British partner as my wife as dual nationals.

2.4 if you an EEA national or the family member of an EEA national..
are you an EE national or the family member of an EEA national?
Page 22. should I explain here that I do have permanent residence card but I am applying as partner of Britishizen?

Biometric enrolment
6.5 place of issue

Thank you much.

jorge

Re: Help with AN Form.

Post by jorge » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Please any moderator could help

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:52 pm

jorge wrote:Hi Guys

I need your help with some questions on Appication form of AN. That I am not sure.

1.1 Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency, or Home Office reference numbers.

1.3 Please say when you were given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK (not necessary if you are a Commonwealth citizen with right of abode in the United Kingdom). If you are an EEA national, a Swiss national or a family member of an EEA or Swiss national you should read pages 9-10 of the Booklet AN.

i do have permanent residence card of european family member. but I am applying for naturalisation as a British partner as my wife as dual nationals.

2.4 if you an EEA national or the family member of an EEA national..
are you an EE national or the family member of an EEA national?
Page 22. should I explain here that I do have permanent residence card but I am applying as partner of Britishizen?

Biometric enrolment
6.5 place of issue

Thank you much.
1.1) Any HO reference # you may have from previous dealings with HO (from official letter).
Or leave blank if none.

1.3) Leave blank as you don't have ILR.
(I think you have PR card).

2.4) You have to put Yes.
Wife is dual national isn't she? - so she is EEA too.

Page 22. No need to explain unless just state wife is dual national.

6.1 Answer No and go to 6.16.
You don't have a BRP for 'leave' (ILR) as you are on EEA route.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jorge

Post by jorge » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Thanks Noajthan for your help