ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Extension which rules applicable

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iybutt

Entrepreneur Extension which rules applicable

Post by iybutt » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi there,

I have applied entrepereneur visa (50k) in 2013, but i got rejected and went to appeal. then i got my visa in 2015, so my extension is due in 2018.

could anyone update me which rule will applicable in extension.. either 2013 or 2015. contact many solicitors they have different opinions, some are saying 2015 and some are saying 2013.

so i am quite confused regarding this matter.. need really logical answer

regards
imran

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Entrepreneur Extension which rules applicable

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:57 pm

If you managed to apply successfully to enter the route before April 2014 then transitional arrangements regarding job creation apply to you. Anything else, you should follow the most recent rules.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:58 pm

iybutt wrote:Hi there,

I have applied entrepereneur visa (50k) in 2013, but i got rejected and went to appeal. then i got my visa in 2015, so my extension is due in 2018.

could anyone update me which rule will applicable in extension.. either 2013 or 2015. contact many solicitors they have different opinions, some are saying 2015 and some are saying 2013.

so i am quite confused regarding this matter.. need really logical answer

regards
imran
Why don't you just properly hire according to new rules. you have 2 more years. Do you really want to be at the mercy of HO that even solicitors today cannot decide what is correct and now there is no right of appeal AND genuine entrepreneur test

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:19 pm

you mean that creating job rule will be 2013 and 2015 rule will applicable on investment. ?

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:25 pm

iybutt wrote:you mean that creating job rule will be 2013 and 2015 rule will applicable on investment. ?
personally I am saying everything is post 2015 rules which are not difficult if you are a genuine entrepreneur

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:56 pm

You need to abide by the most recent rules unless explicitly given exceptions in the rules (e.g transitional arrangements with regards to job creation)
Because rules were different several years ago, does not mean you do not need to abide by the current rules
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice