ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Congrats Kmehta

please keep posting on your travel plans and other updates

all the best to you :)

venkatesh.balakumar

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:42 am

Hey just a clarification needed.When i applied for my HSMP i was in company X earning around 58- 60 k everymonth,i got my HSMP approval by sepember 2007 and on october 3rd i joined a new company Y,For which the company has credited my salary,but as i wasnt aware of my allowances i dint claim anything expecting it will be credited on its own,but that october month i received my salary only around 45 k and the rest of my salary ,say another 45 k was taken into as arrears automatically by the computer and even after i raised request to credit it,they said its automatic and you need to wait till next month and i was paid that amount along with my november salary which included my basic pay,allowances plus this arrear..However i have given all my payslips ..august month from company X i could not get it attested as i had it in soft copy and company rules never allow anyone to get attested after they have left employment and september month i dint receive any salary and its just the settlement amount.October month was credited with Company Y's salary ..though i have mentioned everything clearly,stating it ..i now fear will this be taken for any chances of rejection?I have submitted all payslips from July 2006..And all my payslips are clear and genuine...Please advice..

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:07 am

Guys

Day 20 & god i have entered in to the 20's...i cant imagine how long will it take from now??

others who got EC, congrats and good luck..
Lion

marupa

Post by marupa » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:48 am

venkatesh.balakumar wrote:Hey just a clarification needed.When i applied for my HSMP i was in company X earning around 58- 60 k everymonth,i got my HSMP approval by sepember 2007 and on october 3rd i joined a new company Y,For which the company has credited my salary,but as i wasnt aware of my allowances i dint claim anything expecting it will be credited on its own,but that october month i received my salary only around 45 k and the rest of my salary ,say another 45 k was taken into as arrears automatically by the computer and even after i raised request to credit it,they said its automatic and you need to wait till next month and i was paid that amount along with my november salary which included my basic pay,allowances plus this arrear..However i have given all my payslips ..august month from company X i could not get it attested as i had it in soft copy and company rules never allow anyone to get attested after they have left employment and september month i dint receive any salary and its just the settlement amount.October month was credited with Company Y's salary ..though i have mentioned everything clearly,stating it ..i now fear will this be taken for any chances of rejection?I have submitted all payslips from July 2006..And all my payslips are clear and genuine...Please advice..
Venkatesh,

You don't have to worry about one month salary being low, as I too experienced a similar problem, I had fallen sick and since I was not having any pending leave I took, Loss of Pay. So one month after I got my HSMP approved was having a very low salary, I was worried initially, but I got my EC. As long as your payslips are genuine you don't have to worry

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:57 am

Guys

Am in real big stress now. currently am wrking in a UK based project..So my manager wanted me to aply WP..Later he came to know from the HR tat i applied for HSMP...then he said "get it soon"...now today he asked if i have visa..cos he wants me to report in UK by monday..i said still its in progres.....

Now my manager wants to know by when i will get the visa..i told i can get max by firday....i called BHC and they are sayin HSMP will take 25 working days..so pls call us in weekened..

I am damn tesned and worried..
Lion

winmano

Post by winmano » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:36 am

HI lion,
You can have express delivery of EC, if you show an offer for employment or need to work ASAP to BHC. You can get a letter from your company send fax it to BHC (check with procedures in the site) and they will take your case in express mode....

winmano

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:54 am

winmano,

Thanks will try that...wts the website ?
Lion

gnitin78
Newly Registered

Post by gnitin78 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:57 am

Hi Winmano,

BHC do not have any express mode because I had submitted the job offer eltter at the time of EC but they said it will take usual time and do not have any system of urgent application.I requested them a lot that i might loose my job offer which i got from london but they din't interested in any talks.

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:16 am

GNitin,

You are probably right here when it come to a formal "Express" procedure. you might have requested about your application to the VFS reps, they are generally very un-helpful.

I enquired BDHC in Mumbai about a fast-track option and the lady said that they do not have any such option. Nevertheless you may fax us about it with the necessary documents and we will pass it on to the case-worker. It is upto the case-worker to give it a consideration or not.

Lion,

I would suggest you to call BDHC and talk to them about it. You never know, you may get lucky here!

Cheers!
CD

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:00 am

Hi Lion ,

Get something in writing from your office that they want you to travel immediately for work to UK and email or fax that to BHC - quote your name , ppt number and appn reference number in that email or fax

After that , sit back and relax - and wait a day or two - you will surely get the courier by friday - maybe you can block your tickets . But hope you can get at least a week's time at office to sort things out before you go unless you plan to come back to wrap up things here again.

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:21 am

vidya,

same thought here. i had informed my manager that i need a letter stating about my travel and new assignment in UK..he said he wil arrange one and let me know..i prayin god to get a decision as early as i can..

now i feel hw seconds,minutes, days are so important in ones life.. :wink: :?:
Lion

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:25 am

lion686 wrote:vidya,

same thought here. i had informed my manager that i need a letter stating about my travel and new assignment in UK..he said he wil arrange one and let me know..i prayin god to get a decision as early as i can..

now i feel hw seconds,minutes, days are so important in ones life.. :wink: :?:
you all people talk about about yourself..... please kindly think what should be my position now!!!!!!!!!! please guide me what to do....

Another waiting day ahead...lets see what happens today!

i am praying hard.... :x :x :x :!: :!: :?: :?:

Regards,
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:52 am

vishal,

If i dont speak about me who else wil do?? & i feel the same applis to you too...you also speak about ur problem all the time....what exactly you for here?
Lion

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:54 am

lion686 wrote:vishal,

If i dont speak about me who else wil do?? & i feel the same applis to you too...you also speak about ur problem all the time....what exactly you for here?
Dear lion..

dont take my post the other way.... actully i am bit tensed.... so i wrote the post quoting your post....

if you felt bad then i am sorry...

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:28 am

Hi Everyone..

FINALY!!!!!! I got my passport with stamped visa for me and my wife...I'll get to the details later...but I want to take oppurtunity to thank everyone on this forum...Thanks a ton!!

Cheers!
Everything comes to an end eventully...

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:41 am

Contrats..

Where u have applied from?

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:46 am

daslimy1,

Congrats buddy all de best...day by day chennai BHC is producing some results,but am nt seeing any progress in my case..so tensed about it.. :roll:
Lion

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:00 pm

hi

Is there any body who have applied in Dec 2nd week from VFS, Hyderabad, and got EC

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:23 pm

hi daslimy,

Congrats on your EC!!!

Can you please confirm if your stamping has the same issues as mine? Refer to the other thread on this.

Thanks

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi All,
I got the HSMP application approved after review today.
I applied without a consultant.
Thanks to everyone in this forum who helped me a lot to make it a success.

Now going for the next step.
I got the below list of document from the thread. And I have few queries.

1) How many months bank statements.
2) Accomodation - Can I show my friends house in UK?
3) Funds proof - I have funds in UK + NRE/NRO account + Indian account. Can I show all 3?
4) VAF2 form & integra - Please can you provide me the link to download this documents.
5) Does somebody has covering letter for EC.

List of documents required:
-All initial approval docs
- latest bank statements
- latest 2 months payslips
- employment exp letters
- education certificates
- job offer(not mandator)
- acomodation - i shwed a hotel booking
- funds proof - i had taken bank loan
- ITR(if you have)
- VAF2 form & integra
- Atleast one set of photocopy of all above docs.

Regards,
Richie

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Thanks Lion..I know urs is a catch 22 situation....Iam sure things will work out...

HSMPpune....thanks..I also have the same thing mentioned..and its not a issue to worry.. i have seen dependent visa's in the past and they are they same so no worries..

Cheers!
Everything comes to an end eventully...

winmano

Post by winmano » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:19 pm

HI daslimy1,
Congrats.
Please tell us abt ur timelines....and abt ur integra check

Mano

lion686

Post by lion686 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:59 am

guys,

Day 21 & am cutting loose here..EC is real pain.. :twisted:
Lion

vidya

Post by vidya » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:16 am

hi dalismy,

congrats ! It is really good to hear about one approval update each day on this thread - makes the rest of us hopeful.

Lion and others , we have nothing to do but wait. Vishal , i am not sure what other useful inputs we can give you at this point , we are all sailing in the same boat as you - nobody knows what the integra verification results were and what stage our application is in at BHC now.

I am sure that all those who applied before december 15th would surely get their results by end of this week.

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:20 am

vidya wrote:hi dalismy,

congrats ! It is really good to hear about one approval update each day on this thread - makes the rest of us hopeful.

Lion and others , we have nothing to do but wait. Vishal , i am not sure what other useful inputs we can give you at this point , we are all sailing in the same boat as you - nobody knows what the integra verification results were and what stage our application is in at BHC now.

I am sure that all those who applied before december 15th would surely get their results by end of this week.
dear vidya.... thanks for your compliments..... lets hope for the best and pray hard for positive result.....