ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Visa from India : Timeline

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Artur111
Russia

Re: Settlement Visa from India : Timeline

Post by Artur111 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:19 am

Thank you very much Kingston for you reply.

I think the only way to ensure that no questions are raised in regards to sufficient accommodation - to rent 1-bed flat as you advised.
I earn more than £18,600.00 and have savings on my current account (I transferred everything to one account last month). So with the proof of income I don't have any problems.

If you could kindly share your views on below:
1) Proving relationships - we have thousands of pictures (we met in London in 2013, so London pictures, then wedding a year later, holidays, family gatherings) I do fly 4-5 times a year to visit her, and we've been using IMO for the phone calls. But just recently I've realized that IMO doesn't provide you with the history of your calls and we started using another platform for calls. So now we're planning to use it at least for a couple of months so then I can print-out the calls history from my phone. Only 2-3 months of phone calls, do you think it will be enough?
2) Providing financial support - until the end of May I was transferring money via friend of mine who travels every 3-4 weeks to Moscow (work trips). Starting from this month I've started using Western Union after realizing it is mandatory to show the financial support. Will it create any issues you think?

I really appreciate your help.
Thank you.

Albert Einstein

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:32 am

Given that this topic, which is a TIMELINE topic, has suffered the same long running/long winded fate as the previous Pakistan TIMELINE thread, this one will now be locked due to the thread descending into a topic of discussion/chit chat/queries.

Please post TIMELINES ONLY in the thread below and kindly stick to the rules.

Settlement Visa Applications - INDIA TIMELINES ONLY (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kime84
Newly Registered

Post by kime84 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:06 am

Hi,

Does anyone know how long it takes for a spouse Visa from Mumbai on a priority application? Cost is £450 extra but any success stories would be grateful.

Will2011
Newly Registered

Post by Will2011 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi,
My wife settlement visa got refused ln November .due to missmatch in bank statement and salary slips . The difference was 2 pounds and .20 pence in few pay slips.. it was error from accountant.. what should I do now.. should I get a letter from My boss and re apply.. please help me...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:19 pm

CR001 wrote:Given that this topic, which is a TIMELINE topic, has suffered the same long running/long winded fate as the previous Pakistan TIMELINE thread, this one will now be locked due to the thread descending into a topic of discussion/chit chat/queries.

Please post TIMELINES ONLY in the thread below and kindly stick to the rules.

Settlement Visa Applications - INDIA TIMELINES ONLY (click)
Please continue with timeline only updates in the link above. Any other visa problems or questions, please continue in one of your existing topics or start a new one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.