ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to Pay for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wick
Newly Registered

How to Pay for HSMP

Post by Wick » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:51 am

I m applyin for HSMP frm Egypt. i wana send fees through a cheque to HSMP team. Aan anybdy tel how can i do this if i m nt havin an account in any UK Bank. i think HSMP team duznt accpet DD.

chetanamale@gmail.com

Post by chetanamale@gmail.com » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:44 am

you can pay by credit card or DD.yes HO accepts DD, draw DD in favor of “Home Office, Work Permits (UK)â€

Wick
Newly Registered

does HO accepts DD of bank having none of its branches in UK

Post by Wick » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 pm

If i make DD payable to HO frm my bank in egypt who has no branch in UK - wud tht b acceptable to HO? e.g. if i make DD from HSBC egypt havin none of its branch in egypt would it be acceptable to HO?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: does HO accepts DD of bank having none of its branches i

Post by gotcha » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Wick wrote:If i make DD payable to HO frm my bank in egypt who has no branch in UK - wud tht b acceptable to HO? e.g. if i make DD from HSBC egypt havin none of its branch in egypt would it be acceptable to HO?
You need to ask that in bank. Alternatively you can get such DD from any international travel agent, like Thomas cook.

Wick
Newly Registered

Post by Wick » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi - Thank you all -- <gotcha> i just called Thomas Cook to have dis service from them. - but they said dey dont deal wid it -- do u know sm specific agent doin dis ??

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Wick wrote:Hi - Thank you all -- <gotcha> i just called Thomas Cook to have dis service from them. - but they said dey dont deal wid it -- do u know sm specific agent doin dis ??
They do this service in India. Probably not in egypt.
Probably, you need to explore more. But, in India all major banks do this. Probably, you can ask to major banks in Egypt.

Wick
Newly Registered

Post by Wick » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:28 pm

<gotcha> can u plz mail me ur cntct number at qureshi.waqar@gmail.com - i need to discuss u in detail wat i m getin frm here & wat actualy is required . thnks