ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many months bank bankstatement do i need to submit ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

avi

How many months bank bankstatement do i need to submit ?

Post by avi » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Dear all,

I was wondering if you'll could help.

How many months bank statements do i need to submit for my 5 year tier 2 ILR ?

I have looked in the guidance and it only says last month, also there is no mention on minimum amount to be maintained for a certain period except that £35000 per annum is paid into the bank which i fulfill

The reason for asking is one of the months i had to take overdraft due to family emergency, and i am wondering if it would have a negative impact on the application?

Thanks in advance

Avi

mmo
Newly Registered

Re: How many months bank bankstatement do i need to submit

Post by mmo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:29 pm

I submitted past six months and I didn't have any overdraft though. ILR got approved. I also attached other regular saving account and ISA as well.

Good luck

salimisaf
Newly Registered
India

Post by salimisaf » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:38 am

Overdraft should not be an issue as it is a credit agreement between you and your bank. And there is no requirement for funds maintenance.

For annual earnings requirement, you need to show evidence from TWO different sources. For example, if you are submitting payslips (from employer) and HMRC letter for the period(showing income earned and tax paid for the period) then it would be ok to submit one month statement. However, if you are relying on bank statements as a proof of income then I believe you would need to show statements for the whole period(one year) you are claiming earnings for.

avi

Post by avi » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:40 am

Hi Salimasaif,

Thanks for replying. i thought with tier 2 ILR we only needed one months proof instead of one year. I was planning to submit bank statement( probably 3 months), hmrc letter for last 5 years and last month payslip.

My salary has only been hiked recently to 35k

Hope i still meet the requirements.

Thanks

Avi