ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bio metric Card

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

virgotash

Bio metric Card

Post by virgotash » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi,
I got my ILR last month and received bio metric card as well. However, yesterday again HO sent me another card. I don't know what to do with second card all details on both cards are same except number and valid from date. Any advise.

Thanks

screenprint

Re: Bio metric Card

Post by screenprint » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:29 pm

People can't get one and you are complaining having received two :D ... Enjoy your Freedom

On a Serious note just return the one of them back with cover letter explaining the situation.

Just make sure all the details are same including bio-matrix number on both cards, if brp card number is different than take a professional advise before posting the brp back to home office.