ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometeic enrolment letter not areived for one applicant

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arc321
Newly Registered

Biometeic enrolment letter not areived for one applicant

Post by arc321 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello forum users and experts,

We recently ( last week of May) applied for naturalisation, and whilst my spouse and I got our biometric enrolment letters this Monday ( in around 2.5 weeks), we have yet to receive our son's biometric enrolment letter. Our applications are respectively AN and MN1. The full fee have been taken as well. I was wondering if anyone had this experience. I have written to 'further nationality enquiry' id and 'nationality biometric' ids of HO.

Whilst we await the arrival of a reply from HO or the letter itself, Please suggest what further inquiry we could do on this. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

arc321
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric enrolment letter not areived for one applicant

Post by arc321 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello admin team,

Could you advise on this, please..

Thanks.

arc321
Newly Registered

Re: Biometeic enrolment letter not areived for one applicant

Post by arc321 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Expert users, Others -

Please can you advise on how I may follow-up to get some response on this?

I have had no response from the HO ids I've written to, yet (maybe they require more time and I'm being anxious - nonetheless!)

Thanks.

(Pls. excuse the typos in the subject!!)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:18 pm

As they are separate applications it isn't unusual for your son's MNI application to be processed separately with the BRP to follow.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

arc321
Newly Registered

Post by arc321 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Thanks for your response, Casa. Much appreciated!

I was looking for a HO contact number to speak to an agent/advisor on this, but there doesn't seem to be any. Is there one by any chance?

Thanks.