ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Late Appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

FLR(M) refusal

Post by rizash76 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi members
just received wife s documents and it has been refused . I claimed 18600 through combined income from self-employment . the reason is that the bank statements was not provided for whole 12 months period. they asked but I sent a letter to explain that why I can't provide whole 12 months bank statements as both accounts were opened in august 15.period I claimed april15 to April 16.
I am going for an appeal.what are the chances to get success and valuable advice from you guys.
i will appreciate it. thank you
kind regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) refusal

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Where was your 'income' paid into before August 2015?

12 months bank statements is mandatory if combining income.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:49 pm

all cash in hand income.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Then you can't count that income unfortunately.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:52 pm

rizash76 wrote:all cash in hand income.
As in no tax paid?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:57 pm

If some 1 does not have 12 months bank statements like in my case and you a genuine reson to say u can not provide then what the law says or FM says. And I am very much positive to get success,

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:01 pm

An FLR(M) application won't succeed if you are unable to provide the mandatory financial evidence. 'Cash in hand' payments with no corresponding bank account entries won't be considered, but may raise a HMRC investigation if no tax was paid on this income.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:10 pm

rizash76 wrote:If some 1 does not have 12 months bank statements like in my case and you a genuine reson to say u can not provide then what the law says or FM says. And I am very much positive to get success,
Have you paid tax on the 'cash in hand' sums?

If not, you are up for the jump. Just look at all the tax fiddlers in ILR forum, seems its like everyone....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:03 am

combining income 10,600 and 9,047 no tax due but paid NI contribution. I went trough App FM and immig Rules appendix and it does say that 12 months bank statements needed.my understanding is that if you relying on April 15 to april 16 s financial year s income then you can produce 12 months bank statement, not more than that as you are claiming income from full financial years as for HMRC rules . I can not claim income from may 15 to may 16 that's one thing , the bank statements should also for the same period like April 15 to April 16 not feb 15 to april16. in my case, I can not produce 12 months bank statement due to a solid reason like opened accounts in august15.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:12 am

rizash76 wrote:combining income 10,600 and 9,047 no tax due but paid NI contribution. I went trough App FM and immig Rules appendix and it does say that 12 months bank statements needed.my understanding is that if you relying on April 15 to april 16 s financial year s income then you can produce 12 months bank statement, not more than that as you are claiming income from full financial years as for HMRC rules . I can not claim income from may 15 to may 16 that's one thing , the bank statements should also for the same period like April 15 to April 16 not feb 15 to april16. in my case, I can not produce 12 months bank statement due to a solid reason like opened accounts in august15.
A lot of ducking and weaving going on here.

Its up to the visa applicant to submit adequate supporting evidence.
After all, the requirements are well-known and well-publicised.

In general, it would be all too easy for absolutely anyone to assert income was £x000 cash in hand.
They would still have to prove it.
How is caseworker expected to verify that? They can hardly look under your mattress!

Not having a bank account is not a good reason not to prove income. That's a self-inflicted shot in the foot.

The HO will not join the dots for you and give benefit of doubt.
You will have to try again when you have the income and the supporting evidence.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:14 am

If you don't have 12 months period or bank statements to prove your income then you don't meet the requirements. The rules are very clear. You cannot choose which 12 month period you want to use, it has to be the most recent 12 months and the most recent bank statement cannot be older than 28 days at the time of application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Late Appeal

Post by rizash76 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello Guys
My wife’s first-tier tribunal appeal was unsuccessful on last year in June. I had sent email to tribunal to get permission to appeal Upper tribal but did not get any response , last week or so tried to email them to get to know the updates but both times after few days later got email that Microsoft unable to send email to first tier tribunal s email address . What I did is just missed the word “gov” in the address so that’s mean the appeal the I lodged last year infect did not receive by Tribunal. I have sent this to tribulation now .
So what is worst is waiting for me. And any thoughts from u guys.