ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Visit visa

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi there i would like to ask few question hopefully somome can help me about this. I got last year visit visa for 6 month as tourist which expired in march. I suppose to travel on this visa but because of some family matter i could not travel at all on this visa. But now i want to applya and travel again will that b a problem to get new visit visa that i didnt travel at all on previous one. Also which visa should i apply this time 6 month or 2 year.
Please can somone help me
Thanks
Kind regards,

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 pm

You should be able to apply again without a problem, but you are only likely to be granted a 6 month period until you have a proven record of visiting within the terms of the visa.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Re: Visit visa

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:02 am

Thanks thats good to hear. But one of my friend went to uk from ireland and they didnt put any stamp on his passport at all. No entry no exit stamp.