ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nobody27
Newly Registered

ILR application

Post by nobody27 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi good day to all of you. I have a few question that needs to answer for clariffication.

First, I am due to apply for ILR by April 2008 and my question is my husband is on sick leave for nearly a year, diagnose for sleep apnea, after he si been cleared by it he is on jobseekers allowance and he is housing benefit and council tax as I dont work because I am the one taking care of our two kids.

Secondly I read the requirements of ILR and they need joint names we only have one joint names and that is the the tax credits, as our joint bank account is been hold due to we try to claim back all our bank charges so all our money is been put to his savings account.

Lastly is there any possibility that they will turn down my application due to our finance and send me back home with my two kids? Is claiming JSA and benefit can affect my application?

Hope someone can give me good advice. Thanks in advance

nobody27
Newly Registered

Post by nobody27 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:31 pm

By the way husband is born british... any help will highly appriciated. thanks

vinny

Re: ILR application

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:08 am

nobody27 wrote:Secondly I read the requirements of ILR and they need joint names
Form SET(M) wrote:If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address and you provide roughly the same number for each of you.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.