ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(?) for Dependant wife?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nzekells

FLR(?) for Dependant wife?

Post by Nzekells » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:23 am

Good people, I need to confirm this.

Soon, I will hopefully vary my application to LR ILR, while our T1E appl. is with the HO. As my wife would not be eligible to apply yet for ILR LR with me, I suppose I would need to vary hers to something else on the same day.

What should her new application be: FLR(O)...or FLR(M)? Or somethings else? Thank you for your help.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

vinny

Re: FLR(?) for Dependant wife?

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:41 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Nzekells

Post by Nzekells » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks Vinny. I will dig into the links you provided too.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

knucks

Post by knucks » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Dear vinny,

I understand that the FLRM applicant needs to shown £18,600 pa. Please confirm If an applicant is employed part time and earning £10,000 pa, the shortfall from the cash savings should be £37,500 for 6 months.

Please correct if I am wrong.

Regards