ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help!! eea2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ayatje87
Newly Registered

Pls Help!! eea2

Post by ayatje87 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi ya

my story is that im 20 years old and i was married to a eea national and i lived with him here in the uk and had 5 years residence card because im non eea national and because of many dissaprovements we divorced each other after 1 and half year of marriage,my mother and step dad who is eea national are living here in the uk and im living with them,so i applied in august for eea2 as family member of my step dad and my mother,and since im under 21 the law says that i dont require to show dependancy,the home office,sent me letter in december asking for my divorcment certificate and proof im residng in england and proof what im doing in england and my mum's passport which i did sent,today they sent me letter asking for my marriag certificate of my ex mariage,my step dad's passport and new payslip for my step dad,which im ok with ........ but look what they are asking as well they want a documentry evidence that i was financaily dependant on my mother and my step dad prior arriving to the uk!!! now what is that i dont require to show dependancy plus how can i show i was dependant on my mother and in my country we dont have even mail etc things like her in the uk to proof such things,plus my step dad and mum got married while im married here in the uk so how i have to show i was dependant on him???im under 21 why they are askin me such prooofs plllllllllllls plsssssss help me!!thanx sooooooooo much.
Last edited by ayatje87 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

runie80
Member of Standing

Post by runie80 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:20 pm

the million dollar question again "whats your nationality ?" :)
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

ayatje87
Newly Registered

Post by ayatje87 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:22 am

im lebanese :roll:

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:39 am

When did you marry and divorce?
When did you first come to the UK?

ayatje87
Newly Registered

Post by ayatje87 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:01 am

well i got married in october 2005 and got divorced in october 2007

i firstly arrived to the uk on november 2005

ayatje87
Newly Registered

Post by ayatje87 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:36 pm

sorry for bothering but i really need advise,isnt there anyone which can suggest me what to do,surely based on what the law says!!