ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa and online application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sme01

Spouse visa and online application - Pakistan

Post by sme01 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi

I am going to apply for spouse visa for my wife soon, she is in Pakistan at the moment.
I just need to know, can i apply online from UK or my wife would have to apply from Pakistan, I would prefer to apply online by myself from UK, and send all supporting documents to Sheffield and then my wife can send her documents to British high commission in Pakistan, is this possible ?

I would appreciate if someone who has recently applied can share his/her experience.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa and online application - Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:11 pm

She still has to sign the application form.

Spouse visa from Pakistan - Step by Step Guide (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:53 pm

sme01 wrote:Hi

I am going to apply for spouse visa for my wife soon, she is in Pakistan at the moment.
I just need to know, can i apply online from UK or my wife would have to apply from Pakistan, I would prefer to apply online by myself from UK, and send all supporting documents to Sheffield and then my wife can send her documents to British high commission in Pakistan, is this possible ?

I would appreciate if someone who has recently applied can share his/her experience.

Thanks
Application centre in Pakistan only take passports of applicant and rest all applicants and sponsor supporting documents need to be send to Sheffield within two weeks after you book appointment and your wife enrol for Biometric

asif316uk
Newly Registered

Post by asif316uk » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi can someone please help me!!

I am all ready to submit my paperwork, however after a phone call with an immigration company.
He has shattered my confidence because I was married last year on the 1st of April 2015 and have not visited her since, he believes 90% likely i will be rejected because of this. Can someone clarify?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:19 pm

What evidence do you have of subsisting marriage and communication etc?

Any particular reason why you haven't visited your wife since wedding?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asif316uk
Newly Registered

Post by asif316uk » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:58 pm

I have over a years worth of whatsapp conversations and 10 months call history.
And reasons for not visiting were I was concentrating on looking for a job to meet the requirements and couldn't get time off, no other reason really. Is this sufficient enough

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:01 pm

asif316uk wrote:Hi can someone please help me!!

I am all ready to submit my paperwork, however after a phone call with an immigration company.
He has shattered my confidence because I was married last year on the 1st of April 2015 and have not visited her since, he believes 90% likely i will be rejected because of this. Can someone clarify?
Total non sense..
There is no such requirement in law to visit wife after every 6 months or year as long as relationship is genuine and still valid and you kept in touch with each others after getting marriage