ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving disqulification and ilr.complicated.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lostsixeven
Newly Registered

Driving disqulification and ilr.complicated.

Post by lostsixeven » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:38 am

Hi every one ,

I have a complicated case and its for one my friend.
He applied for Ilr got rejected as his earnings for the year of 2014 was not showing in the self assessment.
He took dividend from his company for that year and paid cooperation Tax in full but did not send his self assessment so it was missing there.
His visa got reject and he got the right of appeal and waiting for the date.
Now his self assessment has been sorted and it shows his income however as he has paid cooperation Tax in 2014 so did not gain any benefit or save any tax, The mistake he did was to show it in his self assessment.
He did not owe anything to HMRC as he paid his Tax when it was due so no amendments in Tax.

Second issue is he got 2 speeding tickets and 6 points on his licence.
Third just after getting that he had and insurance issue so got another 6 points through the court and fine.
he was in the process of moving house and received no post from court at his new address and found out after he applied for his ILR that he has been disqualified from driving.
since then his visa got rejected and he went to few lawyers and found out he has to mention this in his application.
now he is still waiting for his court date and trying to find a good lawyer but wants get the right information as to what he should do now.
His mistakes and he accept that and his lawyer has suggested him to forgot this and just go to court and he doest need to worry about driving disqualification as court ordered it after he applied for his visa.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Driving disqulification and ilr.complicated.

Post by iworker » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:51 pm

i think if u read the post again yourself, even you will not know what problems your friend has..

screenprint

Post by screenprint » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:54 pm

What category he applied his ILR ?

My Guess is 10 Year ILR but please confirm

Did he applied by post or PEO ( Same Day ) ?

My Guess is Same Day PEO but please confirm.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Not informing DVLA of an address change is also an offence.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....